Chapter 8

*Recap*

Liam had decided to come along on our expedition through the Singapore airport. So all three of us waited for the plane to land and come to a stop.  

Once the plane came to a stop at the bay I jumped out of my seat with pure excitement showing on my face. Liam immediately grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. "You need to wait until the door is opened before we leave" he stated rubbing his nose along my neck. Niall lowly growled from across us. I tensed my muscles under this contact. The feeling was pleasant leaving behind a small tingling sensation. The feel of his skin on mine terrified me to my very core. I had never kissed a boy or been touched in such a way, though the contact was a small one it stirred a flurry of emotions within me.

The sound of the plane door being opened sent a wave of relief and regret over me. I was utterly confused at how I was reacting to someone I had barely met. I jumped out of Liam's lap, grabbing my handbag on the way out. Briefly stopping at the door I looked back to see Niall and Liam stumbling to get out of their seats.
"Meet you outside" I whisper yelled, aware of the other sleeping figures in the back of the plane. I then began rushing out of the plane towards where I would need to be checked by security to enter the area the shops were at. I was so excited that I believe I attracted the attention of the security team. I was brought to the side where they went through the minimal items within my handbag. My phone, wallet, loose change, pads, glasses case and my thumb drive were placed out on the table beside the security officer. "Ma'am I will have to ask you to step through here so that we can scan you." the man stated, pointing towards where I needed to head. Nodding my head I walked through the body scanner machine. The machine decided to beep as I walked through. I put my hands to my waist "I'm sorry, I'm wearing a belt. That probably triggered the alarm" I calmly alerted the security officer who was frowning at the screen next to the full body scanner. He nodded his head and signalled to the table that I should place my belt on. I slowly took my belt out of the loops surrounding my waist and then placed the belt on the table standing next to the machine. I walked through the body scanner again, this time my fingers were crossed as I walked through the door like structure.

I walked through with no more beeping. My nerves were all over the place as another security officer came towards me. "You're all clear ma'am, we just want to give you a pat down to make sure that you aren't harbouring any dangerous weapons." He stated.
Two loud growls came from next to me. Turning around I found an enraged Liam and Niall glaring the security officer down.
"You just said this woman was 'all clear', so why do you need to invade her privacy any further?" Niall aggressively questioned.
"I believe the body scan would have shown any 'dangerous weapons' the lady could could have been harbouring, therefore there is no need for a 'pat down' as you so claimed" Liam growled out in frustration.
The security guard looked like he was about to pee his pants. The situation would have been funny if my nerves hadn't just gone on a roller coaster of a ride. "Just collect you're things and go" he mumbled pointing in the direction my handbag and its contents were sitting alongside my belt.
I ran straight into Liam's arms the moment the security officer turned away from me.
"Oh my goodness." I whisper yelled "thank you so much, I felt like I was dying there. Without both of you I... Oh well, thank you so much." I broke away from Liam's warm embrace to hug Niall. They both have such amazing hugs, I wish I could just...
The security officer returned "Ma'am if you do not grab you're things and leave through that door" he exasperatedly pointed to the large hollowed out area in the wall leading to an escalator "I will be forced to give you a pat down, despite what you're dogs want."
Two thunderous growls echoed throughout the space. I quickly grabbed one of Niall and Liam's hands and began leading them towards the table. Shoving my personal items back into my bag we then headed through the door.
Emerging out into the duty free and retail shopping area of the airport. I was great full that I had my shinning knights or dogs to protect me.

Hope you all like the new update. Sorry it was a while coming, I've gotten the cold and felt pretty horrible lately. I even lost most of my voice.