Chapter 2

All reserve by heyitsehune.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"What are you waiting for ? Seriously this girl, i've meet those girls that crushing over me, but you are the worst of them" you should wake up now son seunghwan, don't think again. Be normal, calm man. You can do better than this. "I think i'm really that handsome, you can't even hides your feels now. Go wash your face and wake up from the dreams"

I already hides my pains, but now the hurt can't stop coming back over and over again. None of this place on the world will even let me be free. "Geez, are you already dreaming to a moon ? Or you are riding a unicorn with me ? Or even we are married in your dream world"

Can't he just stop talking until i get off ? I'm just need a time to think and calm myself, and that big talkative mouth is really annoying. "If you want anything just call me, Nice to meet you again" i bowed at him, i really need to clean up this mess. Seriously, who is he ? The voice, scent and attitude. All of them it was just a same !

"Ah ah ! I want a cup of you to stop stare at me like that, with extra focus chocolate and less dreaming out sugar" as he finish his words, i step slowly. "Ah wait, can you please search for the girl named Choi Yoji ? Thankyou"

Choi. Yoji ? He is searching for me ? whats wrong with my life. Sehun is hating me when i'm living as Wendy Son or Seunghwan. And now he is looking for me as Choi Yoji ? Stop pretending, he wasn't searching for you seunghwan. He's not oh sehun. Remember that.

---

"Seung.. Are you okay" Joohyun patted my weak body, thanks i still have a place to hides and held. Thankyou Joohyun to be here. "Hmm" i heard Joohyun sighed. "I can't always be here for you, this is the time you face this shit alone" she look at me as we sitted.

"Are you going to leave ?" I said, sure Yes. Joohyun, she is going to America for the next exam as a fashion designer. "I told you to read his medical record, stubborn" she rolled her eyes.

That medical record, shit i'm so stupid for not read his. What if he really oh sehun ? Our memory, it won't disappear without any beautiful ending. These love that we created.. It will comeback.

But he was Yewon's boyfriend. He doesn't remember me, he didn't noticed who wendy son in his past life. How about the feels that he give to me already gone from his heart ?

"Joohyun, if Mr Bossy is really Sehun.. And- what if there's no love within his heart anymore ?" I look at Joohyun, my voice is turned down and my stare getting blurred. "The guy that suffered himself for give the girl that he loved won't easily forget about you seung ah" i sighed hardly as i heard that. Yeah, the guy that killed himself for me. But what if he never love me at all ? And all the feelings he said just a lies.

"Either he's not. Or he's trying to remember you.. don't lost your hope" that's will be the last words, joohyun said to me. I don't know how much i'll through when she's not around.

"Airport time ?" Joohyun smiled widely, she should not said it. She know how sad i'm when she's not around.

" BYE ! " i waved at Joohyun, a smiled that she made is pretty. This is her dreams, for being a fashion designer. "Yeah, take care Mrs Oh soon" i laugh a little with her words. Mrs Oh ? How dreams. That thing you can easily said, but won't happening, i mean forever.

"Hmm, Mrs Oh huh ? My feels aren't wronged when i thought you've a huge crush on me"

I showed him my question stare. "I'm here in the airport for meeting the shareholder of Uknow Company, geez" typical Mr Bossy always rolled his eyes.