Epilogue

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---

"I want the snacks seriously !" I yells, at sehun as he throw the snacks out from the window. You wasted so many money Mr Oh. Well, Joohyun is now finally having her fiance. He is mixed of chinese and- i don't know. Who cares about her boyfriend ? His named is Luhan by the way, i admit it. He's cute.. Please don't tell Sehun i said this. Mi Rae, Jihye and Hye Jin. Well, they are still the fangirls as what you know what they used to be. There's a new boss in our office named ChanYeol. You want to know about Yewon ? Geez, she still the-

'Congrats for winning this award, Kim Yewon' 

"Geez, i'm more prettier" I placed my butt on the couch while muttered those words. What, that's the fact that everyone need to know, that i'm prettier than Yewon. Seeing Yewon's fake smile making me want to puke. "If you are, why you aren't the one who won the award" Sehun teased me, and i rolled my eyes after hearing his words. Because i'm born to be me !

'Mr Oh Sehun, congrats for winning too'

"He's not really handsome, but why" I teased sehun, with my sarcastic voice. He pinched my hand, and asking me to look at him. He gave me 'shut up' stare and I began to laugh. "Are you seriously hah ?" I raised my eyebrow, he showing his annoyed face and making a ugliest face of the world. "Handsome enough Sehun !" I scoff, because of his derp. That's creep. Like- hello.

"Remember when i danced Exid's song ? You want to watch the performance again or nah" I shook my head, hell no i'll watch that thingy again. I'll exploded my stomach if i saw he dance again. "No, like seriously" i rolled my eyes, he can stop doing those thing now. "You really like to jokes, and teased. Like how your father used to be" Well, i don't know how to explain this one but- Sehun's father dead right after they met before sehun went to Japan.

"You guys surely be closed right ?" Sure sehun, i lost you more than 3 years after the operation and incident. I took care of your father alot. "Let's go out, i realized your weight increasing alot nowadays" I'm not that fat okay, shut the hell up. I'm okay now. Only model need to be thin and have a sexy body, not me.

---

Sehun placed his arm around my waist and we began to walk together. I felt the breeze of the wind. When will snowy day began ? "Wear this pig, you didn't even bother to wear shawl" He placed the shawl around my neck and sent me a smile. We are still the same, fight as hell but loving each other. "I hope i can see the first snow with you" i sighed, why i'm saying this like i'm going to die soon. "Yeah, i know you regret. Because the first snow we are together. The day you lost me at the hospital. The next first snow, you let me go at the beach. And now you are together again.. For the first snow"

"Hmm" i putted my head within his chest, you gud should search for hot-tall boyfriend. Because yeah it's cool. Okay i'll stop being weird now. "Ah" I whined, as i felt something cold on my nose. "Snow" i whispered at him, i turn my face at him and see the snow began to snowing. "The third first snow we are officially be together" 

We through alot together, there's so many pieces of our heart that already broke. But we fixed it and glued it, then it turned to be one again. The heart beat that always seperated is now together. The tears that always be there around us, are plastered by our happiness.

"Thankyou. I'm sorry. I love you" We stopped moving, and sehun patted my shoulder. He asked me to see into his eyes, and yes i did. "Thankyou for everhthing that you gave to me. If it was a dream than i rather be in coma as long i'd be here with you" I pull myself into his embrace and hug him tightly. This warm feels that i felt now, i won't letting him go. I'll fight for our love and everything.

"You took care good of my father after all we did to your family and now you are loving me. I know love is not just about you and me, it's all about us" I've see you in millions way, and i love you each of it.

"You giving me so much memories, yoy are the sweetest gift that god give me for the rest of my life" He hold my hand tightly and stare deep into my eyes. "If one day we broke again, i'll make sure isn't going to be happened" Yet, you already promised alot. I won't scared to be with you because i trusted you and i gave you the whole of my heart.

"I love you, son seunghwan, choi yoji" the moment i don't want to be myself is finally gone. Because of you i felt lucky. Because of you i can say i love you and now you are here for me. That's all i wanted. "Me too" i can't believe this is the end of our story.

"I want this to be the end, because everything began because i'm your sweet stranger" Yes, all love began with being a stranger before we can know how love a precious. I never appreaciat what god give me, until i met you sehun. I changed my whole life, you open the darkness and now you finally be my light.

And because of that you are my sweet stranger. I closed my eyes when he pressed his lips within mine. I felt the love once again, there's will be no another part for our story. And because of that- i love you.

---

Yeay. Finally ! Sweet Stranger has finally ended. How was my story ? Please vote and comment ^^ thanks for all supports. I can't promised if there another fanfiction i'll write later. But however happened please continued supporting me okay ? I love you guys so much <3 I've an exam, but i try to update. I'll miss writing sehun's and wendy's story. I know you guys will too :) and this is officially our goodbye ! The farewell party mood on ^_^