Bonus Chappy

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Do reas Cracked Butterly and Beautiful Lies!

---

Author's Note First babes.

Hey hey hey, wait a minute. Before you continued reads this story, and giggles or even fangirl(ing). Read this first ! I'm watching you, Sehun watching you and DO's big eyes is everywhere. Don't your dare to skipped my notes, kay ?

#Notes.

Thanks for reading, i appreciated those votes and comments. Okay bye. ENJOY! This bonus chappie.

Please do read my another books if you enjoy Sweet Stranger!

Cracked Butterfly [EXO's Sehun]
Beautiful Lies [EXO's Sehun]

It's honoured since many readers are enjoying Cracked Butterfly, and I just published Beautiful Lies today! 23 November 2015. Please do read, xoxo.

---

NO MATURE CONTENT OKAY!

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Just give me that damn remote" I rolled my eyes as Sehun whined. Even if we already together since forever ! I wonder when will we started talking in good way, like what ordinary couple used to be. When will we even stopped fight ?

"If you talking in your mind about our weird relay, i told you so! Ours is not ordinary" he winked, and turn his eyes back to that damn television. "Hey, Seung. I want to ask you something" I raised my eyebrow, and he look into my eyes. I know he will asked me this once again, his pervert mind won't even escape from my life! Like seriously.

"When will you preg-" I hitted his chest as he was about to talk. "You and your yellow" I rolled my eyes and heard his chuckled. I give him a signal to shut-the-hell-up. "Well, we didn't did it, yet" i turn my face and give him a disgust look. What's wrong with this white-guy? "So" He slowly run his hand towards my-I slapped his hand and we froze in our spot. I gave him my disgust look once again.

He bitted his lips, and slap his cheeks, his laugh making an echo for the whole condominium. He stick his tongue and grabbed my foods away. "You're not innocent, i knew it" screwed it sehun, i'm not. And it's because of you! You polluted my innocent and clean brain with your ass.

"You're an ass" I shot the words at him, and he made his derp face AGAIN. "I'm Oh Sehun, i told you" can't someone told him not to-even-bother-me. "You're an ass, theb shut up!" He rolled his eyes and smirk, "Yeah, i'm an ass for you" did his mom fall on the ground or he born with the whole Yellow thingy. "Oh shit, he's cute" I countered, he grabbed my phone away from me and scroll the instagram.

"I told you for not even, following anyone! Especially a guy" that's my account, my rules, my life and my hot guy. You've no rights to dragged me in your 'jealous' world. "Smells of jealousy, you should know how jealous are sound" I take my phone back, but he snatched it away. He shook his head, and I groan annoyed.

"I'm more hotter" no, you're not. "I'm have an abs" only the flat tummy called as an abs, wow. "And you're mine, that's all" okay, he have a points.

"No, you didn't" I bulge my eyes when i see what he did. Sehun, you're so dead. "Did you just pressed ?" He nodded and smirk, that smirk kshfkskdkf.

He just unfollowed that cute-handsome-even-idk- what-else-to-said. "You know how long i need to wait until he accept me as a follow request?" I yelled at him, but he seems didn't even cared about anything.

"You can just entered this, and this look! Click this.. And done !" I took my phone and see what he did. He asked me to look at his damn picture on Instagram while i everyday look at his face. Does he had a brain or it's not.. WHATEVER.

"I'm not jealous" He said when he deeply in silence. So, what it was ?

"It just, i don't want you to attract for another guy" that just same as jealous, stupid. "Sorry" not sorry. I wait for 3 weeks for the follow request! That can't be fixed. "Am i that romantic" he suddenly said, i was just about to melted. Did even he need to ruined it!

And here we go again.

"You melted at me!"

"No" i said.

"Yes" He fight back.

"No" well, i can't be losers.

"Yes" why is he so stubborn!

"Yes" then well.

"What ?" He said in shock.

"Wasn't it was normal to be melted by my own boyfriend ?" The words totally made sehun blushed until he can't even say anything.

And thank you, i love you, i'm sorry.

---

Special present to everyone! I love you.

- Kay.