Chapter 12

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---
[Listen - Only One // Taeyeon]

Wendy's Pov.

"Did you say until i trust you ?" I scoff at his words, did he just say that. When he is the one that plays with my heart. He said he love me but.. He loves Yewon. What is that ? Drama ? Or dream. "You said said trust ?! You are the person who act like you care and actually you don't. And now you want me to trust you ? Go die"

Maybe i'm not a precious to you, but my love will think i'm. I suffered my life because of you, and now you play with it again. I'm tired of hurts, pain and everthing. Can't i just be happy ? Even once.

"I'm sorry" and i'm done with his 'sorry' words, when you can even stop saying i'm sorry. Just say it when you really sure you won't repeat the same mistake. "It's tiring sehun, don't you know ?" I fall down and knee in front of him. My weakness is only.. Sehun. And my strong comes when he's not around.

"I'm so-" I groaned loudly until he can heard me. Stop saying you are sorry. Because you aren't. It was just sympathy ! Not love. No guy in this world will even break his love heart.. With loving another woman.

"I said stop ! Did you think your word didn't impact my heart ? Stop saying you are sorry and you love me, because you'll never felt that. I'm just stupid because i love you at the first place" i cried, because i already done being strong when i can't. The sadness shooting my heart.

I feel his arm touch my shoulder and helping my to stand. "I didn't need you and your help" I against his hand and moved a bit far from his. "When i say i love you, i really meant it" i rolled my eyes and give him my stare. "Lying won't helo us" i turn back and walk to our table until I feel he's grab my hand.

"I'm not lying, and i won't. It's not that easy for me to say i love you, until I can took your trusts and wait until i took the whole of your heart because i'll proof my love one day" Aren't it's too mean for us, why not we stop here. Why not we just stopped our memories here, past is past. "Stop lying ! because the day you will proof everything will never come ! I just want to ask you to-"

...what is he doing ? "Me to stop ? I don't want to. Just close your eyes" i feel he place his arm around my waist and pressing his lips within mine. I see his eyes closing, are you giving a chance right now Seunghwan.

"Sorry, i didn't love you" i broke the kiss and throw his arms away from me. I look at his eyes, you don't know how hard for me for doing this. This is not the right time, i afaird we both will hurted sehun. You ask me to wait, so then i'll.

[Stop the music]

---

Sehun's Pov.

Sorry, i didn't love you.

I just let she gone from my sight. This is what you got for hurting her over and over again sehun. After a 5 minutes past, i went back to our table.

"Oppa, why are you calling Taehyung's girlfriend as your girl" I sit on my seat, i can see the empty space. Seunghwan is already went back to her house. "Sehun, I'm sorry though. I don't know you are Yewon's cousin and.." Taehyung stop as i give him a look to shut his mouth.

"It's rude how he acted in front us with his girlfriend, it's not just us in this restaurant. There's alot of people" Yewon nodded and showed her aren't really cute pout. "Your girlfriend ruined our dinner, i hate her. Just break up Taetae ah. Let's go now !" Seunghwan didn't ruined everything, she just come here accidentally. Care about what you say Yewon. She's my girl.

"I've a work, Taehyung can you bring Yewon home ?" Yewon mocked and forcing me to sent her back. Go before i ask you to walk Yewon, don't be such a baby. You are 24 ! Please wake up and don't be so childish. "I hate you you and you !" Yewon sent my a glare, before she leave with Taehyung. I've no mood for facing this now. I pay the bill for our food, and see the whole road.