Chapter 14

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Wendy's Pov.

Taehyung help me to stand, and didn't stop comforting me. That's our farewell, our goodbye scene and everything. Once again, we didn't started any yet but we finished with all sadness and pain.

"Zoning out isn't good for you" Taehyun pressed the break, and unlock the door for me. "No need to help me now" i bowed and left him in the car. I should be happy aren't I ? You won't regret this, but why i felt nothing. I just lost my everything.. I bet, how can i be happy again. I step slowly and press the lift.

'Ting'

I didn't look at my in front but just turn down, like there's no tomorrow for me. Letting you go aren't the easiest thing i ever do. Maybe my mouth deny the fact, but my heart can't. I breathe in and step on the lift. "Seung.." I turn my face at the guy, who kneeing down at the side corner of the lift. "What are you doing here ? I said go" you made everything even harder, why don't you just leave me alone ! And.. Let me go.

"So it's not easy for you too" so you think i don't even have any feels, did you even want to let someone that you in love go.. Just like that. No right, what a great question Oh Sehun. "I want to give a chance for us" he said with low tone, but his eyes never broke the eyes contact. I'll melted again, please controll myself god.

"I don't want, and will never want !" I shouts at him, the lift opened and showe the right number for my house. I rolled my eyes, and push him away from blocking my way. "Wait" he grab my hand, and turn back.. Looking at my eyes, nose, lips and.. Heart ?

"I wonder if this time was the real last time i see you, i admitted i didn't remember any of you. But you are that somebody" i held my breath, and let his hand go from me. I've no time for this things, i'm in messed and hurtful, please just stop and do nothing. "I'll wait.. For you at Jeju Island, even if you won't come. Either you'll come the day after or even 100 years later. I'll always wait" The first snow, it will started at tomorrow. And now you asked me to go and run for you ? Big No sehun, i'm not the missing pieces of your puzzle. And i won't be the one. "I won't come, and i promised you" i ended my words, as the lift closed. I turn and see he's go down.

Sorry, but I won't come. To you for the last or.. Even hundreds times.

---

"Morning !" Ji hye greeted me. I smile slightly. Once i glanced at his room, and it's totally empty. Even if your love is too huge, but remember. I love you more. So don't did crazy thing. "Someone missed Mr Bossy already" Mi rae push my hand slowly, and teased me with her sly smile. "No, i'm not" Don't let her made your mine flying over the sky again, just don't.

"It's already 10 a.m, where is Mr Oh. I need his agreement" I saw Hye Jin mocked, and pouts. I look at sehun's office, and there's still no him. Sehun.. You didn't do this for me right. I said so, i won't come. And i'll never. Just that, goodbye. "Seung, sehun's manager called you" i wake up from my imaginary, and see my phone's lock screen. "Hello, Seunghwan speaks" as he started speaking, my mentality totally broke and my heart aching, why are you doing this to me ?

"Okay, I'll inform you" i ended the called, after various question come out from his manager. "Why ?" Hye jin patted my shoulder, and eyeing for the answer. Sehun, you are such a baby. You didn't need to missing now.

"Mr Oh, is missing" I said with my low tone, i said so. Whatever happened, i won't come or when do anything. If i came, it will ruined rest of our life. Just don't make this harder for us Sehun, we all need to be happy.. So then. Just let me be what i want and whom.

"Ah, Wendy ! There's someone outside, waits for you. He's cute" hye jin giggling, and wink before i leave. I see taehyung precense, wearing a superb all black and sending his wide smile. "What are you doing here ?" I asked him, while eyeing those bouquet of flower in his hand. "I want to be there, beside you. Everytime you needed me" i scoff as i heard his words. Don't be so childish, i'm not kids anyway. "But i didn't need you"