Chapter 13

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Wendy's Pov.

Once i trust people, they always showed why i should not even trusted them. But will you betrayed my trust sehun ?

"Are you seriously saying this ?" Don't break my heart, hold me when i'm falling apart. And don't made me cry because of you. Please just don't lied to me. "Are you even trust when I say that ? Sure i love you" sehun said while wrapping his arms around Yewon's waist.

You broke my trust. Again.

"I'm near to cry just now, let's go" she putted her hand around sehun's arm and place her head on his shoulder. I want to cook both of them right now, you guys should watch out before the real me began to showed. "Okay, princess" why are you always making my heart fluttered and ended up with breaking it into the pieces.

"Bye kids" I say slowly, at the kids who playing with me. "Don't cry, not all human have their own love" the little girl wiped my cheeks and smile at me. "One day, just be patient" how long i musted wait, how long i must acted that i'm okay but actually i'm dying inside. I'm tired smiling when i want to burst into cry. And why everyone asked me to be patient, while i'm already suffered.

---

I run towards the neartest market, I sighed in relief as i see sehun and yewon having their moment in the car. Be strong dear heart, if i can turn the time i'll choose to be with somebody else. Because i regret choosing him to owned my heart.

"I said so, take care of yourself first" i feel someone patted my shoulder and giving me a hot packs. "You need me" i see Taehyung stand beside me. He blow out his breathe to comfort me.

Why i felt something else with this ?

I didn't like it.

"Wear this and this seung baby" i laugh sligthly as i heard what Taehyung said, i'm not a baby. I'm mature and the real grown up women. He took my hand and keep it in his pocket. "What else i need to give you now ?" I just shook my head give him rejected answer.

"You hate my cousin right ?" He pull me closer to him, until i can't catch my breathe. This is feel so awkward, you should just stop. "Nope, not at all. Why ?" I didn't hate her in person. Just they truth she stole sehun's heart from me it's hurting. "Lies, i hope you are pinnochio" I rolled my eyes and raised my eyebrow. "Yeah, i want to be Park ShinHye" i stick my tounge and Taehyung began to laugh. I know he's appreciated it, every jokes i gave to him. Even it's horrible, at least he pretend to like it.

I wish.. Sehun it was the same.

"Stop shaking, i'm worried now" he raised his voice and took another hand from me. "You're so cool" and yet finally, he made a step. He pull me closer than before and hugged my tightly. "This better"

Hug me or i die ?

Failed Taehyung failed, you are making me remember at Sehun more now. He needs some hug when we got detention. And now you're making the pain coming back.

---

Sehun's Pov.

"Bye !" Yewon waved and place a kiss on my cheek. I sighed, how i hope she didn't see my session with Yewon and.. What did i say to her. You should stop lying at yourself and hurting wendy. I didn't worth to be with her.

I stare at the market crossing the road. I'm zoning out and regrets everything i did. How i gonna protect my love, when i can't even show my heart to Wendy. I see the guy hugging a girl, that's familiar. He slowly broke the hug and eyeing the girl in front of him.