Chapter 10

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Let me go, or my heart will exploded now" i can felt his warm hand wrapping me from the back. "Aren't you are too honest now, sure i'll let you go, dear Mrs Soon Oh" i bulge my eyes, why is he saying that things. I touch his hand and broke the hug, no more touching scene people.

"Let's get out of here" i'm trying so hard for changing a topic, it's not the right time to even had a lovey dovey time. And it's making my heart felt so ew. "Me too" and i don't know why is he saying that.

"You what ?" He scoff and give me annoyed look, what ? I didn't do anything wronged. Big No. "I didn't like  chessy scene like what i just did, i felt like i want to laugh and- i don't know. It's hard can explain, it seems like my heart winning a race" you don't know how your words impact on me. I felt a thousand of butterfly fly in my stomach, love is just so hard.

"Whatever" i ended up the chessy and ew conversation, i try to escape from the fitting room. "Green light, let's go superstar" i whispered at him, actually it's a bit close, and you know how it's feel. "Ah, by the way.." Before i leave the fitting room. I turn back and sent his smile. What the hell i'm doing.

"Me too, i love-" i breath in, I run how fast as i can and leave him in the fitting room spechless without any words. Sorry sehun, i'm too- shy. What i'm just said shy ? Yeah.

"Love you !" And i confessed. I run as long as i can't see his face, and now i say the 'L' word to him. You should not do that things seunghwan, where the hell is your pride and plus, is that easy to forgive him ? Are you ready to give your whole heart now, aren't you will getting hurt.. But it's just too beautiful to discribe this feels.

Just don't give the whole of your heart, because once he leave then your heart will officially gone.. Just don't.

---

[1 message]

Enough, i through alot yesterday. I've too go up stairs and down to prevent from meeting those crazy people. Can't you just let me rest.

[ "remember what happened yesterday ? I'm smirking" - sehun ]

I rubbed my eyes for make sure it's really from him. "So, what happened yesterday aren't a dream ?" I look up and see the ceiling, he did confessed at me. And the worst part, i said i love you to him. God, kill me now.

---

"Good morning !" Jihye said, sending us her wide smile one by one. I could not forget what did he say, my mind aren't with me. I'm too in love, but i still wanted deny it. "Morning"

That voice.

I pretend, i didn't hear his voice. I'm prevent his gaze, shit sehun why are you even born to be my boss.

"Hello, Miss Seunghwan" don't talk to me, don't talk to me. Just please don't. "Wendy ah, Mr Oh is talking to you" Mi Rae whispered. I know he's talking to me, i can felt his scent all over my soul. But my mouth can't muttered any words now. "So the answer is Yes, Mrs soon Oh. Got to go" what answer ? Which question. Why are you doing this to me. "Ah, my office now" he said before he can even leave. Shit, and now we will be alone in his room.

Just.. Am i smiling ? No seunghwan, don't fall for him.

---

"I changed the main theme to yours already" i heard he said, why ? Isn't he's the one who in love with his own theme. All i can do is.. Nodding. Yes, big applause for me thankyou. "we need to go to the factory. Are you free ?"

"No. I'm expensive" why i'm saying that, this is all because of those quotes. I read too mant tumblr stuff these days.
"But you are mine, now let's go" he winked and dragged me with him.