Chapter 1 : You

All reserve by heyitsehune.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"What did you said just now ?" I didn't really bother about Joohyun. Well then, new boss will come to our place. "Yah ! Are you still mad ? Okay okay won't talk about sehun again, he's dead satify ?" Good then. I can't just stop hoping he is still alive, even he's not. Hoping was just the lies, it fake.

"Our new boss is popular after all" i heard jihye muttered, let me say it how didn't know him ? That person musted be so awful. Our new boss, is the top korean model which is having a relationship with bitchy-yewon. Remember Yewon ? Sure you are.

"Hmm, can't wait wow !" I said with my sarcasticly voice, since our company is about those girly thing there's alot of fangirls here. I don't have any idea what even they look at that guy, i mean Mr Bossy. "Don't fainted seung, that's not impossible you are the one that fall" Mi Rae teased me, wow girls nowadays. Love first sight ? Wow thats creep, and the craziest thing i ever had.

"Or maybe seunghwan will be one of his fangirl, and even created the fanpage account on the instagram" Joohyun laughed with her own words. I don't find any funny thing there bae joohyun. "Be a stalker of Mr Bossy !" Jihye added, what's wrong with them actually. Tsk tsk tsk, out of mind.

---

"OMG. He's coming. Everyone shut up"

No one loud here, seriously. Hye Jin run towards us and putted a little make on her face. This situation is so familiar, i remember the day sehun come to our school. Every girls was dressing up for him, but he choosed me over those pretty fangirls. I sighed really hard, only god know how much i missed him. That flirty jerk.

"I see his face already at the basements, sure iceberg will melted" i laughed a little as i heard hye jin said that. Why even those words come out again right now ? Please stop the moment that giving me so much pain.

'Ting' the lift sound appeared.

Hye Jin and Ji hye is already shouting slowly, i think the beats of their heart is going to exploded. How handsome that guy can be until this mature people turned out like this. "I'm nervous" Mi Rae whispers to me, why even she is getting nerves. She's not going to dead anyways, he is just a guy.

Ordinary guy that breathe using an oxygen. Just be calm man. I won't bother them, i rolled my eyes and turn to my works. This kind of thing totally wasn't my style. For son seunghwan, crushing on any guy is totally wronged. It will just wasted your time, for wait them to except your heart while someone out there's want a first chances.

"Shit, he's tall" my body is against the door, so i can't see my new boss coming. I turn my face at Joohyun, that used to be in fangirling mood. As i see joohyun's face. She bulge in horror, am the boss was that handsome until joohyun froze or he is ugly as fuck ?

"Joohyun, closed your mouth" she look so pale, while the rest of the girls is still giggles because of Mr Bossy. Why joohyun acted this weird ?

"Seunghwan, will you be okay?" She turn her face to me with the worried stare. Joohyun never be like this excepted when sehun dead's case. She stopped being a doctor since that.

What. Is. In. Her. Mind.

Will i'm be okay ? Sure i'm. I don't think so this guy will be that really handsome until i can melted like an ice cream. "You look funny hyun" i smiled at her, she is still froze there. Wow joohyun you really need to get up and wake up. Don't zoning out too much. That's not good for you.

"This is your new Boss, for this fashion company" i turn my back for facing his manager and. Him. "You aren't ready for this, don't turn around" joohyun prevent myself, i'm not going to take your 'new' crush go with me Hyun. Don't worry i've no interesting. "Just don't cry seunghwan"

Nuts. Joohyun is drives me nuts. This is wasn't an drama for acted that way. Please stop it, it's totally annoyed. I stand up from my seat, and turn my face to him.

"Hello. I'm Son Seunghwan, the assistant of you Mister" i bowed at him 60 degrees, as i get up.

I feel the familiar scent.
I look at his unfortunately smirk.
His eyes, nose, lips. And everything. I gulped, my organs turned down. Time seems like stopped, and giving me a break from this shits. What i just see ? I said it again, you can do this in movie. But in my life ? There's not such a thing like this.

"Hello, I'm Mr Oh" what's going on. Dear world what did you do to me. What's my mistakes until you made my life harder. What's my real fault, why god. Why are you being so mean to me. Can you just let be take a rest and think. This already come all of sudden. Why is he here ?

Sehun. Are you really coming back ?

"Seunghwan.." I heard joohyun's weak voice. Ah, that's why. This is the reason why Joohyun acted really weird. I saw sehun by my own eyes, what should i called this ? Karma or Miracles. Someone held me, i'm falling apart. I can't holding this anymore, it' already too much. "What with that stare ? What's in your mind Mrs Son. Tch such a pervert" he said, while smirked. You the one that made me this craze idiot.

"Mrs Son, what are you waiting for ? Help Mr Oh to his room" his manager lectured me, my legs are weak. I need to brust out my tears now, i never felt this way along this 2 years. But now it's come again. Who are you sehun ah ?

"S-S-Su-re. This way Mr Oh" my whole body is freezing like there's nothing else i can do. I see into his eyes, and his mouth is muttered 'lame assistant' silently. You made my heart stabbed, you made my mind froze. You drive me crazy. I mean totally.

---

"They should changed you to a cow" he said while i'm still zoning out. Without any words, i just showed him the way to his room. I need a space to get normal, this is an imaginary or reality ? Will i even get up from my bed, and realized this is just a dreams. Then hurry wake up !

"I don't know they are taking deaf people for works here" he and his mouth. You are lucky you are my boss and i'm still don't have any ideas who the heck are you. "I'm not deaf, i'm sorry"

"Why are you really look familiar to me" is he.. Recognized me. But is he the real sehun that ever i loved ? or the just the person i used to meet, just now.

" i think you are just a girl that i meet at the random bar, or.. Supermarket which promoting testing stuff"

Or maybe you are the guy who i met at the random street who asked a money and begging for a food. "You can get off now" he hissed while rolled his eyes. I'm not thet bad Mr Bossy.

"Choi Yoji, where is she now.. Ah she should atleast search for me. What are you waiting for Mrs Son ? Get out"

He remember Choi. Yoji. But don't he remember who Wendy Son in his past life ? Aren't he was the sehun.. Oh Sehun. The guy i love the most, i ever love and still love.

"I will never leave you, even the world against us. Never forger that"

I remember his last words, his last breathe. And his love wasn't for Son Seunghwan but me as Choi Yoji.
---

Gentle reminder for all readers please read sweet stranger part 1 because some part you aren't going to understand.

Thankyou all supports, i hope i can bring the new inspiration of sweet stranger again. I appreciate all of you loves.

Thanks xoxo.