Chapter 15

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Wendy's Pov.

"But-" I sighed, i'm tired. I'll lied and lied again, i'm tired lying to him. And hurting both of us, can't we just be happy ? "I said again, don't say you hate me because you aren't" he laugh while his body is shaking because of the cold. "My turn" i said while took his hand, and putted in my pocket. Why i'm doing this to him.. Shouldn't i made him giving up on me ? I'm giving him a fake hope again.

"Help me" he said, while his eyes shot into mine. Dear soul, i know you want to fly right now. Dear heart, don't melted. I know it's hard. "Help me to remember the past, about us. And.. You" will you even want to hurted this person, he has all ideal type of every girl. And now i'm letting him go. "Proof it, like what you promised me" I see his face plastered with a smile, i'm giving him a chance now. I don't know when will i wake up from this dream.. But i don't want to. I want to stay sleeping and felt his love.

"Wait a minute" he took his phone out, And dialed a number. I bitted my lips because i felt a cold within my cheeks, everyone know how much i hated winter. He eyeing me and raised his eyebrow as i heating my cheeks. "You need to tell me whenever you wanting my help" he pull me closer to him, and cupped my face with his hand.

Sweet dream, everyone. He's mine.

"Ah, she's answered my call" He let my face go, and i saw the id caller. Yewon. What are you planning up to sehun ? I'll trust you at this time.. Maybe i suffered my life because i never give people a chances. Now i'm giving up on you and giving my heart to you, so don't wasted it.

"Yewon ah" he said softly, i can felt that bitch giggling at out there. Your boyfriend is with another woman please. "I want you to help me" he continued with a smile, he turn at me and hold my shoulder. He made me melted by just look into my eyes ."Listen carefully" he said in the telephone but actually it's for me. Stop making my nerves, just say it loud. Proof it faster. You alway drive me crazy man.

"I give her everything, I killed myself for her. I die because of her, and the most importantly i love her" he stopped, he take a long breath before continue. "And now i meet her Yewon ah, i found the missing part in my puzzle. The special yet precious one"

"Let's break up Yewon ah" sometimes, i regret being myself, but because of you i felt lucky to born as me. You made me feel something new, that no one will ever could do that. How did you made me fall in you sehun ?

"Am i good enough already ? Should i bowed now" he end up the call, and stare at me. I want to be with you too, Sehun. But we can't. There's alot of things against us to be together. I scared myself will hurted you again. I want to let you go.

"Sehun" i breath out letting the air. I did this because i love you, I don't want myself giving you so much pains over and over again. "If even i can turn back the time, i promised myself for letting you go" and the words finally come out from my mouth, those words will finally ended our everything.

"How can i even erase you from my life ? Tell me how, Choi Yoji" He said, that what i thought too sehun. I was wondering how will myself letting you go. If i'm Choi Yoji, i'll run to you and hug you forever. But i'm not born as her, we aren't meant to be together. "Let's end our sweet dream..Nightmare will come to us. Sehun- i don't know this will be our farewell" I sent him a smiled, i touch his cheeks and placed my lips. It's hard for me too sehun ah.

"Take care, sehun ah" i closed my eyes as i said that. The pains won't stop flowing over my heart. Are you really doing this, Seunghwan ah ?

"I said, i'll wait. Then if one day you need to me i'll always be there, promised" I turn my face, and continued walk without turn at him. I just ignored how much he want me to stay. One day, you'll tired because of waiting sehun. I'll come at that time, when you giving up on me because we won't be together.

---

Sehun's Pov.

I stare blankly at Wendy. She letting me go, but how will i even did that. I felt a tears crossing my cheeks. Is this will be the last time i'm seeing him, because- she never be mine. I fall on the ground, how pathetic my life are. Why must i choose wendy, for the entire of my life this is the first time I see at myself at staring how broke i'm.

I stand and walk, i want to wait for you Seunghwan. No matter how long it is.. I'll never tired. I made you suffered, then now it's my turn. Even if you can't be mine forever, i'll never replaced your place in my heart with another person. You are the one that worth everything, you only the light that can flash through my heart. I never realized how much love important are until i met you.

Once i remember all things about us, if even  it's bad or good. I'll protect you. Love is not just about you are mine, but it's about trust, hope, patient and even you aren't mine. I can love you- because no one will ever prevent me doing that.

---

"Oppa !" Yewon run towards me, she breath uneasy. "What with that call ? What happening. Why are you even didn't talk with me" She mocks, and stomp her legs. I just stare blankly at her. Why Yewon must be the one that wanting me.. Why it's not seunghwan.

"You heard me, i want to broke up" I look into her eyes, she look at me and pouts. "It musted be Seunghwan's job" she rolled her eyes, it's not about her right now. We are done. "You lied to me of everything !" I burst my anger, and touch her shoulder. Even if i do think you are my love, but my heart always deny it.

"I did that because i don't want you to get hurted !" She reply, with anger face plastered her smile. "We are done, you and me. Everything!" And this is what everyone's meant by don't play with love. Why this feels even apprear. I hate myself for falling in love and hurting the girl that i love the most. I should not muttered those words. "Take care, and please forget about me"     I leave her alone, and walk to the nearest park. This won't happened if i didn't asked a cup of Choi Yoji. The first step i did, is the most regret things. I won't hurted Seunghwan.. If i didn't did that.

My phone ringging, and I handed up it. "Hello ?" Ah, what a dream. Why i supposed to think it was from seunghwan. "I've a good news sehun, there will be a job as Modal in Japan within this 1 year" my manager said. I promised at myself and Seunghwan. I won't leave, and i'll wait her. "No, thanks"

I ended up the call, i don't know how long i musted wait but i will never leave. Suddenly, i felt the pain crossing my head. I groaned loudly, this pain that i felt in the office. I grab my head and scream loudly because of the aches. Why is this happened to me.. What's really happening. I fall on the ground and see the whole of my sight is getting blurred.

Say goodbye Wendy Son.

Bang !

This is the day, i'll meet Wendy. I'll ended my suffered after killed her.

All things flashing back on my mind.

I remembered everything. And- i can't be like this. I'm the one that giving seunghwan so much pain. I killed her father.. How can i even love her after all ? I want to wait but after knowing the truth. I can't be like this.. Maybe i killed myself because of her but i made her cry everytime. I ended her happiness. I stand and walk.. My step can't even stay still. I'm in shock after all flashbacks come to me. I then sitted on the chair.

"Sehun" i heard a voice from my back, which is cracked. I turn at see someone kneeing down while saying my named nonstoply. Seunghwan. I made she cried again, i made her heart hurted again. Why are you crying over me ? You supposed to be happy and smile. That's all i want from you. She didn't see me, and that's better. I just realized how i made everything harder for her. If my existing just hurting her.. Should i just go ? I dialed my manager's number.

"Hello ? I accept the job in japan"

And finally, i know i'm not worth to be with you. I'll only hurted you seunghwan, i stand and smile at her. Even you can't see me. I will made you smile by.. Leaving you.

Because of love. I'm letting you go.

---

next chapter is the last one ^^ i'm happy to writing my giving you guys a hopes. I'll miss writing because i don't know when will i started my new books. But please always supports me ?wait for the last chapter ! I'm sorry for the lamest update ever, i've an exam >< .