Chapter 11

All reserved by heyitsehune.

Sehun's Pov.

She's not okay, and i know about it. She's lying and pretend to be good, pretend to be okay and happy. I can't just leave Yewon, she's still the one who took care of me when Wendy aren't around. But it's different with Wendy, i'm happy and i felt.. Something i could not explain. Still, Yewon is still my priority.

"We are done right ? Let's go then" why i'm doing this to her, why i said that. I don't know how broke she are but i can felt the gaze of sadness by looking at her face.

"You aren't okay, just give me a time" that's it. All i can say, I don't know how long she need to wait but just stay here, beside me. "I'm tired of waiting, sorry"

"Just stay please" i lost, I can't let myself hurting her. I'm also can't let my feels controlling me. "Shut- " we heard a footstep walking toward the room. Ah, it's already 2 hours ?

Click.

"No one here, just lock the door" i bulge my eyes as i heard that. Shit, the wokers are really stupid. There's us in the room and why is he locked the door. "Wait ! We are still in here" i yelled, i run towards the door and knock many times. "Yah ! Help us" wendy shouts loudly and bragged the door. "Are we stuck ?" Wendy sighed and muttered the words.

"No we aren't" i'm still yelling and knock the door nonstop. "You'll hurt yourself, just stop and sit here" i can felt her hand is everywhere, why are you such a jerk sehun. You can't even help but yelling, that's all.

---

Wendy's Pov.

"What time it is ?"1:45 a.m shit, this is will be a superb long time for us. Why i suffered this bad and plus, why i musted i be here with him. "You need to sleep" i shook my head and deny the fact that i'm sleepy as hell.

"This game is fun" i look at his iphone screen and see Temple Run. "What are you ? This game was already expired" i rolled my eyes, if he showed me that game 2 years ago then Yes. It will be amazed. "I live in the cave before, that's why" I laugh at his words, cave ? That's horrible.

"Aren't it's dark in there" We start talking nonsenses thing now. "Yes, without any light and i'm alone" this is not a joke, he sound like kidding but the fact is not. He's saying the truth now. "You are model, there's many flashlight around you" i'm trying to fix this conversation.

"Nope, or yes. There's alot of light around me. But i just found the real light that make my life shine" Yewon ? The light and the only hope he has. "It's you, Wendy Son"

Me. There's alot of girls entire the world, and it's me ?

"Let's play the temple run, the highest mark is the winner" my heartbeat can't stop racing, this guys. He is really something, he give me alots of butterfly right now. "The loser will be punished okay" I just nodded following his childish act.

---

Sehun's Pov.

"We are sorry, and thankyou. Please come again" it's already morning. The worker bowed at me. I started the engine and see sleeping-seunghwan beside me. "Morning sunshine" i smiled while seeing her precense.

I'm surely know you are the missing pieces, that's too precious and special for me. You are more than nothing and plus, you are the person and made my heart.. Bumping. I see towards her lips, i can't really read your mine but i only see me in your eyes.

"Sorry, for hurting you. I promise i'll made you smile one day. Just wait" i leaned my face closer to her, i close my eyes. Am i doing the right thing or i did the worst of the worst thing ever. Tell me god. I pressed my lips slowly for not waking her up. "Thankyou for everything"