Chapter 5

All reserved by heyitsehun

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Hey ! Hello ! Hai ! Yo ! Yah, what the fuck are you thinking about" he yells many times already. How i gonna to explained this. I also didn't know either he is my sehun or no. "For the last time, the person is you or not ?" It seems like my mouth already glued and it can't even say anything.

I shook my head, for giving him the 'No' answer. As you wish sehun, i'm not the person that you love. "Yes. It's good to know that Yoji aren't you, you can go now"

It's not that hurt, but still. I mean whatever he said it look like sehun said it to me. Well, i know sehun is always said those harsh words.

"Aren't you leaving ?" He added, do you think i can leave when my mentality is froze. I just can't say anything else from now on. I need to know who the heck he is, who didn't got nerves when the person that already dead before, is standing in front you. "Thankyou. For not being Choi Yoji, i didn't want you to be the girl that i love the most" before i can even step out from his house, does he really need to said that ? He slammed the door as after i get out. That guy, how i hope he's not sehun.

But what if the reality really hitted me. The person i used to love is here, and he's not dead. How will i even reacted ?

---

I run with all of my energy. The truth need to reveal, but what if the truth made me hurted. I'm already tired for being weak, let just face this Seunghwan.

"Where the heck it is ?" I bragged those thing and medical books all over the floor. Will you even care about the atmosphere around you when you are really broke inside. "Where's his name ?!" I shouts sehun's name many times. I'm really out of mind, what did you do Seunghwan. Where the heck is your brain.

"Oh Sehun !" I slowly took his medical record from the box. I gulped when the nerves getting higher along my body. Whatever happened Seunghwan, you need to know and you've to face this.

I slightly open the medical book of sehun.

1. "Biodata"
2. "Medical Check Up Record"
3. "Medicine"
4. "X-Tray"
5. "Death Record"

My heart dropped when i read the last pages. Mr Bossy, he's not sehun. Why even i feel dissapointed ? You know he's death. Seunghwan, aren't for along this time you are hoping Mr Bossy is sehun ? Shit. The people who already dead won't comeback to you and said i love you. Wake up !

I closed the book, now my life is totally end or a past two years my life is living without any reason. I'm clueless, everything come so sudden. My sight blurred when i can't even held this pain by my ownself.

Then a piece of paper flew out. You can always hope something that isn't going to be happened because you are just a human. All of us made mistake.

"Medical Treatment At United Kingdom" i bulged my eyes as i see that. Why is he having a medical treatment after he's dead. What's going on now. You are strong, let just read this last page once again. You through alot Seunghwan, so please be strong now.

' Patient-Oh Sehun'

Registered in private United Kingdom's hospital. Having a treatment for two years. Sueing the issued that saying him death, In Seoul Korea. The one who responsible of him is Jung Yewon - The Korean Top Model. Oh Sehun rumoured death after gave his eyes to the girl, luckily he's saved with Yewon's help. After 1 Years 3 months treatment for his eyes and lungs he's saved with third sugery.

- report by Dr.Wu Yi Fan of united kingdom private hospital .

He is still alive ?

I-I-I could not express the feels that i felt now. Joohyun, that's why she said sehun is still alive. How long she keep this secret ? I cried everynight for the person is still alive which loving another girl now. I dail joohyun's phone number. "Hello ? Seunghwan ah ! You know what, i meet someone handsome here. His name is Luhan. I thought he was-" i cutted her words, with my tears.