Chapter 4

All reserved by heyitsehune

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Yes sure, oh i'll go first. Say Hi to sehun ok" she patted my shoulder and talked. i sent her a smile. First, my boss seems like sehun. Second, my friend said i was talking to sehun which is Mr Clubbing.

"World ?! This is not a drama. Stop plays with my heart. I'm dying inside everytime this situation came" my legs turn weak. I can't see the sight clearly since i'm drunk. Bless me. I'll forget this shits tomorrow so, you can cry how hard you want tonight and wake up like nothingh happen.

I walked with my heels. My mascara melted because of my tears nonstop tearing. Stop be a such of baby Son Seunghwan. You can be strong, you should not live like this. I stepped at the wronged way, and my heels make my body out of balance. I'm near to fall before someone hang my shoulder and backing up for me.

"Drama is running out all over our body" he said. What a stalker, what does he even know about me. If you didn't know anything so just shut the hell up. "I don't want to help you anyway, you aren't meaning anything for me. But yeah this is for 12$ that you want" he carried me behind his back.

"Thankyou. I'm sorry" i see his ears and started to tickling it. I can heard his laugh, wow it's beautiful. "You should've a plastic sugery your ears from now" and now i started to talk nonsense. i know this guy will annoyed with me, ah how lucky i'm. I meet random hot guy tonight.

---

Sehun's Pov.

I think her weight is more than 200 kilograms. She is just too fat for handle. "You should atleast lost your weight from now" i throw her at my couch, ah this seunghwan how can even she drunk this bad.

"Sehun ah, where are you actually" i'm not wronged. I'm totally right. She have a really huge crush on me, until she can even dreams about me.

"You want me to see this world, and you give your eyes. But don't you know ? This world is just a white paper for me, because you aren't around"

"Shhh, how did you even know my real name ?" Well, even i'm a top model. All the biografy or even biodata still in mystery. Because of my past none of everyone know, even Yewon. "Yah jerk ! I told you. Don't ever come into my dream" she suddenly stand up.

Wow, i gulped as i see her wild attitude. Don't said she will did anything stupid. I'm done with those nonsense thing, don't ever you dare Son Seunghwan. "Even dream hate me ! Why even this jerk apprear in my dream"

Me ? A jerk. Wah, i give you applause for saying that Mrs Son. My evil side aren't showed yet. We will see soon what jerk really meant. "Your face" she walk towards me while i'm steping back.

Shit, i afraid of her. I should not but this is creepy. "Sehun" she touched my cheek slowly, her hand are warm. "Why are you coming back ?"

"What did Yewon do to you. I miss you, no. I miss you so much. I'm dying because of that. And you didn't know about it" she removed her hand from me, and began to cry. "I regret for knowing and even love you" she land her head on my chest, am i look like a gentlemen or the guy who played barbie doll.

"I want a cup of you, sehun ah" she continued crying without any gap. She didn't even hug me like usually heroin do in any drama. She just continued crying like there's no tomorrow. I touched her shoulder and calm her down. Why i'm doing this anyway. She just nothing but my assistant. Wake up sehun.

"Don't ever look at me as Yoji" and that's her last word before she could even stand. Yoji ? Choi Yoji. Who is she actually. A creep stalker or somebody in my past life. I look into her eyes, the weak one that can't said how broke she are. "And now i accidentally take an interesting on you like we knew each other for along time ago"

What does Yoji really meant to me, and who is the real Son Seunghwan in my life. Why I feel supicious whenever she was around, i can feel something different with her precense.

Let just forget about it. She didn't meant anything to you oh sehun. She just a stalker or even a crazy fangirl. Think that way. Don't lost your mind over this, remember that.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"Ah" i yells as loud as i can, what this ? Hangover again. I'm not good at drink and should not even taste one. Ah, all of this drives me crazy. I see around me, shit what with this atmosphere? Where i'm. What did you do last night Seunghwan, you did stupid thing again.

"Finally ahjumma, you are awake. Thankyou god" that sound, that voice. What the hell Mr Bossy is here ? What did he do to me. We didn't do something wronged like, you know what thing isn't . I know you aren't really innocent. "No thankyou ? I through alot for bring you up here"

Don't think too much son seunghwan, you didn't do anything wronged. Just that it, no wronged. "Hmm, Mr Oh, what happened last-last night" this sluttered mouth did problem again.

"We are having a fun time last night, you are so wild" i can see he laugh with his own words. No, don't said i did that thing with him. God, i know i do mistakes but this is the huge one. "Sexy lips hmm" he continued teasing, he tried so hard for not brust into a laugh. He still think doing 'that' is funny ?

"Who started it first, say it" i whispered. Yeah, i'm acting so stupid now. "You want me" he winked and even smirked, why is he enjoying this anyway. "Especially you, you the one that having a really great time !" He added, wow Mr Bossy that's not helping. What is in my mind actually ! Son Seunghwan, are you really done with this.

"What did you think ? Geez, prevert mind. We just talking and drink. Nothing more and less happened"

He. Is. Making. A. Fun. Of. Me.

Didn't he ? I got tricked. He lying, he is make me a jokes. I'm leave dumbfounded, where your clever brain dear Mrs Son. Why didn't you used it.

"You are so dirted mind, what did you think ? We are having that thingy" just stop it and shut the hell up. You are the one that making me confused. "I didn't think anything wronged ! Yeah, drink and talk. That's all" i'm shaking and getting my nerves. All i can do is, covering my own shame.

"You should control these yellow thingy from your head" he stick his tongue, and laughing sarcasticly at me. What's wrong with my life. Why even i didn't remember anything and ended up with being a foolish.

"Thankyou, for talking and drink with me. And those thing. I-I-I will go first. Thanks again" shit, no wonder why my body is aching since i sleep on the couch. He should be gentlemen! Even once. And there's many guy but why i'm following him and even slept in his condominium.

"Wait" he hold my wrist, not grabbing but he holding it with a warm smile. "What's your relation with Yoji, dear Son Seunghwan" i see his sincerly eyes, did he really wanting to meet Choi Yoji. But who is he ? I asked myself many times already.

Is he sehun or not ?

"You told me, the guy that you love is dead. Is the guy is me ? Be honest"

What am i going to do. Please god, help me. I'm can fainted anytime because of this.

---

Cliffhanger ? Hehe. I love you guys, oh well thankyou for sweet stranger 1 already have 2.5k readers. I love you alot, i received this thing because of you guys.

L.O.V.E ❤️