Acting

Kise Ryouta
OMG GUYS ( ^∇^) Congratulations! Our show is finally done :D We did great!
3 minutes ago

Kuroko Tetsuya: I agree with you, Kise-kun. Congratulations everyone!

Kagami Taiga: Yes! Our last episode was a hit! Akashi did great, too.

Akashi Seijurou: Thank you, Kagami-kun. And congratulations to all of us, even to our staffs! We all did great! I liked my character. I was very sadistic. But in the end, I came back to normal.

Murasakibara Atsushi: Yes, it was great. I remember you lost your yellow contact lens before filming the last ep. Lol

Akashi Seijurou: I know. Haha. How clumsy.

Momoi Satsuki: hahahahaha Good thing Dai-chan and I found the other one since you only use one from the pair of contact lens.

Aomine Daiki: Hah. I remember we repeated that last dunk Kagami did because he failed his first attempt.

Kuroko Tetsuya: Yes, I remember that.

Akashi Seijurou: We all remember that.

Kagami Taiga: Hey! Tch. I remember repeating the scene where Aomine's crying because Momoi kept on laughing.

Momoi Satsuki: hahaha~ xD I'm sorry about that~

Kise Ryouta: That scene where Ogiwaracchi yelled his cheer for Kurokocchi, it was very touching~ (;^;)

Kuroko Tetsuya: Right. I'm surprised Ogiwara-kun managed to yell that loud.

Ogiwara Shigehiro: It made my throat ache.

Kise Ryouta: hahahahaha it's alright, Ogiwaracchi! XD

Riko Aida: Kuroko's crying was superb too :D

Hyuuga Junpei: Riko! That scene where in you slapped my back... THAT WAS FCKING HARD AND IT WAS REALLY FREAKING PAINFUL YOU WOMAN.

Izuki Shun: The script says to hit Hyuuga with all her strength.

Kiyoshi Teppei: Speaking of the cheers, though, Murasakibara-kun didn't yell.

Murasakibara Atsushi: It was on the script.

Himuro Tatsuya: No it wasn't. You were suppose to say, 'Go and defeat Rakuzan, Seirin!' But you refused to yell.

Momoi Satsuki: meanie~

Takao Kazunari: HAHAHAHAHAHA I REMEMBER RE-TAKING THE PART WHERE IN SHIN-CHAN WAS ALSO YELLING. His yell wasn't loud enough to be heard down the court. Lol how many times did we repeat that part? About 8 times...?? XD BWAHAHAHA

Midorima Shintaro: Shut up, Takao.

Koganei Shinji: MITOBE SHOUTED 'DE-FENCE' AND WE WERE ALL VERY PROUD.

Kise Ryouta: OMG RIGHT! LOL

Kuroko Tetsuya: Every time we film and act for new episodes, it's always full of fun! I'll miss those.

Momoi Satsuki: yeah me too...

Kagami Taiga: ...

Aomine Daiki: ...

Kise Ryouta: ...

Murasakibara Atsushi: ...

Midorima Shintaro:

Takao Kazunari: ...

Takao Kazunari: Looks like they're having flashbacks... lol xD

Mayuzumi Chihiro: Worry not, everyone. Akashi received a message from the staff

Kuroko Tetsuya: Oh my, What does it say?

Akashi Seijurou: ...

Akashi Seijurou: People. Get ready.

Kagami Taiga: What? Why?

Akashi Seijurou: Pack up because we are going to film once again :)

Kuroko Tetsuya: About what??

Aomine Daiki: For real?!

Akashi Seijurou: Have I ever lied to you? And I don't know anything about it yet...

Riko Aida: We're back on track then???

Kise Ryouta: OMG! :D

Murasakibara Atsushi: is this about the #ExtraGame?

Midorima Shintaro: I hope so...

Kagami Taiga: This is great! I feel so pumped up!

Kuroko Tetsuya: Yay~ More episodes to show how cuteandhandsomeandgreatandcuteandwaitIalreadysaidthatbutwhateveryay I am~ :D

-------
[|HEY GUYS ≧▽≦y
Awwwwwww season 3 just ended and me and my friends literally just stared on my phone after watching the last episode. Like, NOOOOOOOO. But they'll just release OVAs and more Ng-Shuus so I think it's fine AT FIRST. Lol. But then again, after the OVAs, KnB will eventually stop and we will be all like 'NOOOOOOO' and I really don't want KnB to finish yet. Lol. I remember that one time when Free! Eternal Summer ended and It took me 2 weeks to get over it. Gaddamit. Lol. Anyway, KnB was great! The staff deserves an award~ lol Kensho Ono (Kuroko's seiyuu) was also the seiyuu of Mikaela Hyakuya from Owari no Seraph, which ended it's first season last, last week ago.

Anyway, let's all wait for the OVA and Ng-Shuus xD bai bai~

PS. This chapter's supposed to be posted last wednesday but wattpad wouldn't let me publish the chapter :<

KnB is ♥]