Trio

[Hi! This is for... okay... I forgot who you are... I'm so sorry! xD anyway, here you go. Hope you like it. Enjoy guys!]
°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^•
Alexandra Garcia

I had so much fun today~ Thanks,Tatsuya and Taiga. <3
10 minutes ago

  Himuro Tatsuya: Yeah... me too. Ohh and don't forget the pictures.

  Alexandra Garcia: Of course,why would I?

  Kagami Taiga: I didn't have fun,guys. Thanks. Today was my worst day of my life. Thank you very much... tch. AND DON'T YOU DARE UPLOAD IT!

  Alexandra Garcia: Ehh why not?

  Kagami Taiga: THOSE PICTURES ARE EMBARRASSING!

  Alexandra Garcia: Ehh but you looked funny being an ice cream vendor and see kids having fun with you.

  Himuro Tatsuya: Not to mention,the kids were asking how you 'split' your eyebrows. Hahaha

  Alexandra Garcia: And he was wearing a pink apron.. Ohh Taiga...you looked...uhh...manly. xD

  Himuro Tatsuya: Haha ohh hey,thanks for the free ice cream,by the way.

  Kagami Taiga: WHY THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DESCRIBED THE PICTURE?!

  Alexandra Garcia: Uhh.. was that describing? Ohh I'm sorry. I didn't know. -w-

  Kagami Taiga: ARRRRRGGGHHH...! Just because I gave you free ice cream doesn't mean I have forgotten what you two did... especially YOU,Alex.

  Alexandra Garcia: What? It's just a simple peck on the lips. What's the matter with that?

  Himuro Tatsuya: Alex,we are not in America. Japanese don't kiss in public.

  Kagami Taiga: And the worst part is... EVERYBODY WAS STARING AT US! You kissed me...INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN!

  Alexandra Garcia: Don't their parents kiss them in public?

  Kagami Taiga: Because they are KIDS! WE ARE AN ADULT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

  Himuro Tatsuya: But you think like a kid.

   15 likes

  Kagami Taiga: AM NOT!

  Himuro Tatsuya: Adult's aren't scared of puppies.

    14 likes

  Alexandra Garcia: Hahaha! Nice one,Tatsuya! >w<

  Kagami Taiga: I hate you!!!!!!

  Alexandra Garcia: Then I will post the picture!

  Kagami Taiga: NOOOOOO!! PLEASE!!!!!

  Alexandra Garcia: He actually plead. XD Okay,I won't post it. I'll just sell it.

  Kagami Taiga: WTF?!

  Kuroko Tetsuya: I'll buy it.

  Alexandra Garcia: Yey! Okay then. Let's meet tomorrow.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Okay.

  Himuro Tatsuya: I'll print more copies of him wearing a pink apron while selling ice creams with kids all around him,poking his legs and asking why he have those eyebrows.

   20 likes

  Kagami Taiga: STOP SAYING IT!!

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Next time,I'll buy ice creams to you,Kagami-kun.

  Alexandra Garcia: Then let us all stay at the park next sunday. :D

  Kuroko Tetsuya: That would be great.

  Kagami Taiga: I'LL QUIT THE JOB!

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Don't tell me you will be the mascot of that hotdog shop again. You do remember dogs are running after you everytime because of your hotdog costume.

  Himuro Tatsuya: Kids sound much better than dogs,eh,Taiga?

  Kagami Taiga: Sht......