I am GAY

Aomine Daiki

Guys... I have something to tell you. I have been holding this one up for quite a while. I think I really need to say the truth. I know this would surprise you but it would be best for you to know that I,Aomine Daiki,is a GAY... AND I AM PROUD OF IT! I AM NOT AFRAID TO LET EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE TO KNOW IT!
10 minutes ago

      Wakamatsu Kousuke: WHAT.THE HELL.IS.THIS? Explain this to us,Aomine!

        20 likes

      Kise Ryouta: Aominecchi... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE GAY!

      Midorima Shintaro: What has gotten into you,Aomine?

      Riko Aida: I can't believe that the ace of Tōō was a gay!

       12 likes

      Momoi Satsuki: OH.MY.GOD! Dai-chan!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD THIS THING TO ME YET?

      Kagami Taiga: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL! YOU ARE GAY?! I knew it! hahaha! Oh this status made my day! I can't stop laughing!

      Akashi Seijurou: Daiki,this is the worst thing you have admitted to me. Delete this status NOW. I don't want to see this ever again.

      Aomine Daiki: EHHHHH???!!! WHAT IS THIS?!

      Wakamatsu Kousuke: That is exactly what we are asking you,Aomine. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

      Aomine Daiki: I didn't do this! I swear! I WILL NEVER WRITE RIDICULOUS THINGS LIKE THAT! I AIN'T FUCKING GAY! Now,WHO WAS THE ONE WHO HACKED MY ACCOUNT?!

      Kagami Taiga: uuurrghhh... i was having the moment of my life! NOW YOU RUINED IT!

      Aomine Daiki: Good.

      Kise Ryouta: Who could have done this thing to you,Aominecchi?

      Aomine Daiki: Maybe... MAYBE IT'S THAT BAKAGAMI!

      Kagami Taiga: Now why would I hack your crappy account? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR PASSWORD IS!

      Aomine Daiki: You're just jealous because I'm better than you!

      Kagami Taiga: AM NOT!

      Kise Ryouta: If the culprit was not Kagamicchi,then... who was it?

      Kuroko Tetsuya: Hi everyone.

      Aomine Daiki: I should have known....