Assassination Basketball

[|Heyy! So I finally found time to read some of your comments and a lot of you said that it would be great to do a KnbxAssClass crossover. I love Assassination Classroom so much and I know it already ended, too (´△`) Anyway, here it is~ Enjoy!|]
==========================================
Aomine Daiki
WHO THE FUCK HACKED MY COMPUTER AGAIN? I JUST LOST ALL MY DOCUMENTS AND MIND YOU IT DOES NOT HAVE NAUGHTY VIDS BECAUSE OF THE INCIDENT WITH THE 'blue girl program'. WHO IS IT THIS TIME?
10 minutes ago • 2 likes

     Ritsu: I'm sorry. It's just that my friend here wanted to steal some filthy videos... Okajima Taiga

     Okajima Taiga: OI. I DID NOTHING.

     Tomohito Sugino: Of course. Ritsu did the job for you. You literally did nothing.

     Kise Ryouta: is this what I think this is? AGAIN.

     Aomine Daiki: DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE ANOTHER PROGRAM

     Ritsu: But I am!

     Aomine Daiki: URGGHHH

     Kuroko Tetsuya: I'm sorry but who are you people?

     Nagisa Shiota: Please excuse my classmates for dusturbing all of you.

     Kayano Kaede: This is all because of Okajima-kun.

     Okajima Taiga: OH COME ON. WE'RE ALL IN THAT STAGE, YOU KNOW.

     Isogai Yuuma: How did you even know this guy?? We don't even know any of them!

     Maehara Hiroto: When it comes to being naughty, Okajima's first in the list.

     Kise Ryouta: Oh same as Aominecchi, then. -.-

     Aomine Daiki: HEY! DON'T COMPARE ME WITH THAT LOW-LEVELED PERVERT.

     Okajima Taiga: EXCUUUSE ME.

     Nagisa Shiota: Why don't we calm down before Koro-sensei sees this.

     Kayano Kaede: Nagisa-kun's right. We need to stop. Say good-bye to them now~

     Akabane Karma: Ohhh~ What's this? This looks fun~

     Kagami Taiga: Why do I feel like you're someone I know...?

     Nagisa Shiota: Karma-kun, I thought it's time to say good-bye?

     Akabane Karma: But I was just starting to have fun

     Kuroko Tetsuya: You're like........--

     Akashi Seijurou: He's like what, Tetsuya?

     Kagami Taiga: ...

     Kise Ryouta: ...

     Akabane Karma: Finally~ Someone who's more amusing.

     Akashi Seijurou: I'm not here to make you happy. I am no entertainer. You, my friend, has a face who says 'I'm a laughing stock'

     Maehara Hiroto: OOOOHHHHH

     Midorima Shintaro: It's starting.

     Tomohito Sugino: Someone stop them before it's too late!

     Kagami Taiga: I'm sorry but it's too late.

     Akabane Karma: I'm afraid I've lost... LOST ALL MY FCKS TO GIVE TO A LONELY, MONOCHROMATIC CHILD WHO THINKS HE'S KING. More like, the king of hiS OWN PATHETIC DREAMS.

     Aomine Daiki: OHHH SHT WADDUP?!?!?!?!?

     Akashi Seijurou: *coughs* I apologize for what I have said earlier. Let me change it, then. *coughs* I dream, yes. Don't we all, though? The only difference of our dreams is that I already made mine a reality. Unlike you, who obviously hasn't fulfilled anything yet in life. Just look at you. The true epitome of a 'pathetic' man. That's why you argue with people because you have nothing good to do.

     Akabane Karma: Oh really? I wonder about that, fake King. Coincidentaly, I made mine a reality, too.

     Kuroko Tetsuya: Akashi-kun

     Nagisa Shiota: Karma-kun

     Kuroko Tetsuya: Stop this at once. This is getting way too long.

     Akashi Seijurou: Of course, Tetsuya~

     Nagisa Shiota: Fighting will do you no good, Karma-kun. Instead, get out of here and go to bed.

     Akabane Karma: Good night, dear~

    The Best Teacher: FINALLY FOUND OUT THE TRUTH. TIME TO JOT IT DOWN.

     Kayano Kaede: Koro-sensei?? Is that you??

     Aomine Daiki: Not another one...

     The Best Teacher: WHO?? WHO IS KORO-SENSEI?? What are you saying? I'm obviously Karasuma-sensei!

     Karasuma Tadaomi: You called?

     Karasuma Tadaomi: Wait a minute...

     Karasuma Tadaomi: WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING CHATTING WITH EACH OTHER. IT'S ALREADY PAST 11 PM. GO TO SLEEP!

===========================================
[|I'm sorry if it looked kinda rushed. I'm kinda busy and I just found some time to finally be able to do this chapter. Anywayyyy, hope you liked it~! XD

Byeeeeee|]