Just what? I'm bored!....

Aomine Daiki

Everybody knows you're gay,Midorima!
10 minutes ago

  Midorima Shintaro: I am not gay! I'm... ⓕⓐⓑⓤⓛⓞⓤⓢ!

  Takao Kazunari: Isn't that just the same?

  Midorima Shintaro: Nu-uh! Have you ever read a dictionary before? The word gay is not the same with the word fabulous, btch.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Mommy! This lil sht says he's fabulous! Is he more fab than me?

  Midorima Shintaro: Of course I am! And I'm not lil shit, I'm ⓕⓐⓑⓤⓛⓞⓤⓢ

  Kuroko Tetsuya: I don't give a fck about your cute letters! I'm much more fab than you! Mommy!!!! Help me kill this biatch!

  Riko Aida: But that's bad, Tetsuya.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: It ain't! Fine, DADDY! YOUR CUTEADORABLEPRECIOUSINNOCENTAWESOMECOOLVIRGINFABULOUSHANDSOME AND CUTE SON NEEDS YOUR HELP!

  Hyuuga Junpei: How much do you need?

  Kuroko Tetsuya: I need money for my facial, and for my whitening, and for the gluta, oh and for my hair! I need to become more fabulous than that green-eyed biatch.

  Hyuuga Junpei: But you're already fabulous.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: He doesn't agree.

  Hyuuga Junpei: I am not going to help you here.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: NOOO!!!

  Murasakibara Atsushi: Too bad,Kuroko...That's because I'm ⓕⓐⓑⓤⓛⓞⓤⓢ *walks fabulously*

  Kuroko Tetsuya: I have smooth legs...AND YOU DON'T!

  Midorima Shintaro: That's why I'm going home to shave them, dammit!

  Kise Ryouta: I don't know what to do in this world anymore....

  Akashi Seijurou: You gotta accept the fact that everything is....RANDOM.... Now go back to the orphanage!

  Kise Ryouta: Sir yes Sir!