Movie Watching

Aomine Daiki

Wahahahaha!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE WHILE HE SCREAMED IN HORROR WATCHING THE MOVIE! LOL! wahahahahahahaha!!
10 minutes ago

         Kagami Taiga: YOU SHUT UP,AHOMINE! You screamed like a girl,didn't you? wahahahahaha!!

         Aomine Daiki: I DID NOT! you were the one screaming like a girl!

         Kagami Taiga: Ohh really?! When the ghost screamed,you screamed,too. As girly as she was! wahahaha!

         5 likes

         Aomine Daiki: Ohh yeah? Well,you almost killed Tetsu! You hugged him like he was some kind of pillow!

         Kise Ryouta: YOU ALMOST BROKE MY ARM,AOMINECCHI! \(ロ゜)/

         Kagami Taiga: Hah! I'm not the only one killing somebody!

         Kuroko Tetsuya: So you are happy that you almost suffocated me,Kagami-kun?

         Kise Ryouta: And you're happy because you were breaking my arm,Aominecchi?! T^T

         Kagami Taiga: No! That's not it,Kuroko! Why would I be happy with killing you?!

         Aomine Daiki: I was,Kise. I was.

         Kise Ryouta: You're a meanie! TT^TT

         Takao Kazunari: Guess I'm lucky Shin-chan wasn't like them. He just made my hands sweaty. Seriously,he was sweating until he finished the movie. And after that,he got up like nothing happened.

         Kagami Taiga: I KNEW YOU TWO WERE HOLDING HANDS! not to mention, THE WHOLE DAY!

         Midorima Shintaro: OhaAsa said my lucky item for today was my friend's hand. Since I don't have any choice,I ended up with Takao's hand.

         Kise Ryouta: What kind of lucky item was that,Midorimacchi?

         Midorima Shintaro: I don't know either.

         Takao Kazunari: Well,I was happy Shin-chan's lucky item was my hand. ^_^

         Murasakibara Atsushi: Is this what they call yaoi?

         Himuro Tatsuya: Exactly,Atsushi,exactly. Now let us leave them alone and buy some of those new candies you were talking about.