Stalkers

|Hi! XD So here is a request from TakashiKats . Please do enjoy reading it xD|
--------------
Kagami Taiga
I can't believe those two *facepalm*
3 minutes ago

Kuroko Tetsuya: I think it was really hilarious.

Izuki Shun: Oh hell yeah it is! They don't know we were stalking them while they were stalking coach, right?

Mitobe Rinnosuke: ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Koganei Shinji: I can't stop laughing at those two xD

Hyuuga Junpei: AHEM.

Izuki Shun: Ohh... HYUUGA! Sooooo... Hey.

Hyuuga Junpei: DON'T YOU 'HEY' ME YOU FREAKING STALKERS.

Kuroko Tetsuya: We weren't the stalkers in the first place, Captain. You and Kiyoshi-senpai were stalking coach!

Kagami Taiga: THERE YOU HAVE IT.

Kiyoshi Teppei: I told you it was a bad idea, Hyuuga.

Furihata Kouki: Ohhhhh so it was all Captain's fault?!

Hyuuga Junpei: W.T.F.

Kagami Taiga: OOOOOOOHHHHHH. So Captain dragged Kiyoshi-san to stalk coach...

Kiyoshi Teppei: Exactly.

Izuki Shun: And we saw you two following coach while she was shopping so we also decided to follow you.

Koganei Shinji: So we ended up seeing all your fails when it comes to disguises and hiding. Guys. Pls. Why.

Kuroko Tetsuya: Hiding behind a lamp post. You two do know that you are both 3rd year highschool students already and are basketball players with huge bodies and not some small squirrels that can really hide behind that thin post.
12 likes

Kagami Taiga: See? Kuroko snapped.

Hyuuga Junpei: GUYS. PLEASE. I HAVE A REASON WHY I DID ALL OF THOSE. ALRIGHT?

Hyuuga Junpei: First of all, Riko was shopping ALL ALONE while wearing that mini skirt!

Kagami Taiga: SO YOU MEAN YOU WERE TRYING TO 'PROTECT' THE COACH? IS THAT IT?

Kuroko Tetsuya: Or were you just really that lovestruck?

Izuki Shun: Oh dear.

Hyuuga Junpei: WTH. GUYS. Alright. I was trying to protect her because she'll most likely to get raped because of that skirt.

Kiyoshi Teppei: Why drag me?!

Hyuuga Junpei: OH FOR FCK'S SAKE TEPPEI YOU LIKED FOLLOWING HER TO.

Koganei Shinji: In what way were you two even protecting her?!

Hyuuga Junpei: In some way that isn't obvious.

Kuroko Tetsuya: Al...right....

Riko Aida: ...

Riko Aida: BOYS. HYUUGA. TEPPEI. OHHHH YOU TWO ARE SO GOING TO GET CRUSHED.

Riko Aida: I SWEAR I'LL TRIPLE YOUR TRAINING AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY SKIRT?! IT'S MY SKIRT AND I'M THE ONE WHO'S WEARING IT SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. But if what you said was a compliment about my skirt, then thank you. BUT STILL. STALKING? WHAT.

Hyuuga Junpei: OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOO.

Kuroko Tetsuya: They were trying to 'protect' you. Awwwwwwwww.

Hyuuga Junpei: Would you like to protect me instead, Kuroko?

Kuroko Tetsuya: Oh, no, thank you. I'm good. Good luck.