Sweet Midorima

[Yosh! :) An update for all the MidoTaka out there! xD I can't update much because of school. T^T  anyway,here you go! I'll try to udpate soon! Thanks again!]
====================
Takao Kazunari

SHIN-CHAN!! Thanks for today. :3 You're quite different. But that's why today's my best day! You were really sweet! ♥♡
10 minutes ago

  Momoi Satsuki: Ohh really?! OMG! I wanna know! What happened?! I can't imagine Midorin being sweet.

  Kise Ryouta: Awwww! Takaocchi! Story please! X3

  Takao Kazunari: He bought me a black cat! I real one! It even has this silver necklace around the cat's neck with a carved,blue gemed,picture of a crab and scorpio.♥ And we spent the whole day together(which is very rare since he doesn't like to walk the whole day). And he was being extra sweet!

  Kise Ryouta: OOOHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOODDDDD!! XD Midorimacchi being so sweet!

  Takao Kazunari: And,the most rare thing to happen,he was the first one to say the words 'I love you' instead of me! He was even overprotected. He always glares at the person seating next to me.

  Kise Ryouta: Really?! O.O

  Takao Kazunari: mhm.

  Midorima Shintaro: Okay. That's it. Go to sleep,Takao.

  Takao Kazunari: Shin-chan!

  Midorima Shintaro: What?

  Takao Kazunari: Nothing. :3

  Kise Ryouta: Aww... I wish I saw what happened earlier.

  Midorima Shintaro: I'm glad you didn't.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: I was asking you Kise-kun if you would like to go with me. You were busy so you haven't seen them. Midorima-kun's so sweet. You should have seen him buying things for Takao-kun. They even kissed!

  Midorima Shintaro: YOU WERE STALKING US?!

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Excuse me,spying. Don't make it sound like I'm doing a crime. And please, spying sounds more formal than stalking.