New Name

The Perfect Copier

Hey! Why don't we change our fb names into something cool or cute? (((ο(☆▽☆)ο)))
10 minutes ago

          Candy Purple Lover: Is this okay,Ki-chin?

          The Perfect Copier: Perfect,Murasakibaracchi! ^=^ That's nice. So cute.!

          ME: Huh! THIS is what you call cool.

          Shooter Lord: That is not cool,Aomine.

          ME: You call 'Shooter Lord' cool? You should have changed your name into something like, 'The Legendary Carrot' or 'Horoscope Addict'. Those names suits you more.

       13 likes

         Shooter Lord: Shut up.

         The Perfect Copier: You are being mean again,Aominecchi.

         Asshole Faggot: WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY NAME?!

         ME: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!! Shit, i can't stop laughing! lol! IT SUITS YOU!

         The Awesome Invisible Man: Oh,Kagami-kun, I am sorry. I saw that you have not changed your name so I thought I'd change it for you. I thought you will like it,though.

         Asshole Faggot: LIKE?! Why would I like this name?

         The Awesome Invisible Man: Because I used true words.

         ME: BWAHAHAHAHA!! lol!

         Shooter Lord: I never thought those words would be in Kuroko's mind. And Kagami, I can't believe you're that dumb to post that comment knowing your name is ridiculous.

         The Perfect Copier: Now that was harsh,Kurokocchi. But I like your name! ^3^

         Asshole Faggot: THAT'S IT! I'M CHANGING IT!

         The Emperor: Done

         ME: ...enough.said...