Rape Incident

[Yo≧﹏≦ Here's for @LovesFantasizing Enjoy it please! xD]
°^•^^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•
Aomine Daiki

That kid was a show off. He thinks he's a detective... a professional detective. tch. Kids these days.
15 minutes ago

  Conan Edogawa: A show off? Thanks to me, they solved the case.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Yes, Aomine-kun. Conan-kun did a great job.

  Kagami Taiga: He's probably jealous because he can't even solve a simple problem.

  Momoi Satsuki: He can't even solve a simple math problem...

     20 likes

  Aomine Daiki: HEY!

  Conan Edogawa: Anyway, you should thank me because without my help, you are probably in jail by now. Did you know they suspect you as the rapist?

     12 likes

  Kagami Taiga: BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE ONE! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
     13 likes

  Kuroko Tetsuya: And not just that, Aomine-kun passed by during the incident.

  Aomine Daiki: I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SOME GIRL WAS BEING RAPED AT THAT MOMENT! And heck, I would even save that girl!

  Conan Edogawa: Poor guy.

  Aomine Daiki: I'm older than you!

  Conan Edogawa: *cough**cough*oh really? *cough**cough*

  Ran Mori: Conan? Why are you still awake? Go to sleep and stop talking to strangers.

  Conan Edogawa: Ehhh? Says the girl who is also awake at this hour. Fine. I'm going to sleep. Good bye rapi-- I mean.... uhh... strangers....

  Aomine Daiki: I don't know you. But I'm going to find you and I'm going to kill you.

  Kise Ryouta: I got 911 ready.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: I think that just works in America.

___________________
[Heya! :3 I'm here to tell you that I made a new KnB fanfic entitled '♠The Missing King♤ You should try it out and comment on what you think about the story. I'll be waiting~ Thank you! Bye bye~●﹏●]