Chapter eight

Days passed, each night I would wake up and go to Fred's room-which got us mocked by George everyday. Days turned to weeks and I ended up starting to sleep in there on a daily basis. I was petrified, if someone tapped my shoulder I would jump. It happened with Fred or George too. I would be working and they would come up beside me and I would flip out. Fred became more known to kiss me in public. We didn't mind anymore, it was us acting like mature adults..hah, Fred acting mature..shocking, right? "Babe!" Fred calls, coming out of the storage room. "Hmm?" I hum as I except the money from a customer and give them their change. "I have to leave for a few days." He says and I look at him. "Why?" I ask. "Every year George and I go and pick up a bunch of our products from a company that helps reproduce our items. We have a big shipment in and I don't want us all to go because its long and boring. George cant go because he sucks at driving and we cant apparate the shipment here because its alot." He tells me. I nod, "How long will it take?" I ask. "If I leave in a few hours, with the magic charms placed on the truck I should be back tomorrow night or the next days morning." He tells me. I gulp, "Okay." I whisper. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me passionately. "You will be fine. George will be here watching you, okay?" He asks, I nod. "I love you, you know? I wouldn't let anyone hurt you." He murmurs into my ear. "I love you too." I smile at him and kiss him on the lips once more. "Be safe, please." I instruct. He nods, before starting to load things up.
George comes over and throws an arm around my shoulder, "Looks like it's just you and me, buddy!" He says excitedly. "Dont you dare prank me, use me as a guinea pig or any other stupid idea in your brain." I glare. He laughs and smirks, before pulling away and going back to work. I ring up more customers and when Fred finally has to leave he gives me one more kiss and a goodbye to George.