chapter twenty-three

He apparates away and Molly starts muttering spells across my arms and shoulders to start healing me. "Do you mind if I take the towel off?" She asks. I didn't have much choice, so I muttered a yes. She gasps when she sees the pale scarred wording of Mudblood. "Aren't you upset? Your Freddie almost had to get over me," I whisper. "He probably would have married and had beautiful kids." My voice gets louder and she continues spells, trying to get the mudblood to erase from my body. "It made me more upset, seeing you apart." She admits. Her spells were done with everything but my legs, so we covered myself up again. Her spells hit my leg and a scream comes from my mouth. Then two overprotective boys come in. "Mom are you hurting her?!" George exclaims. "Obviously she is in pain, not by me. Did you bring her clothes?" Molly asks. "Yes." Fred shows the bag. "Okay. Get her dressed. She can rest for a bit. It will take time for her to fully heal. She just needs to rest a lot." Molly tells Fred and George. She leaves the room, talking about cooking. I cough and George leaves the room while Fred helps me get into a pair of spandex shorts and one of his t-shirts. When I am done, we say goodbye to Molly. Fred picks me up and we apparate to the apartment. The three of us talk for about an hour, then I was asleep in Fred's arms.