chapter twenty-one

"I want to go home." I cry. "Please, I cant take this anymore." I beg. "No way! You are my play toy." Lacey grins. Sitting down beside my bloodied body. "Kill me then." I whisper. The first week I wanted out, the second week I wanted someone to save me, the third week I didn't care, the fourth week I want to be dead. "Let's gossip. Like old times!" Lacey smiles. "What do you want to know?" I croak. She does this. She will sit beside me and ask me questions, even if she knows the answer. "So, your love life? Still not existent?" She asks. "No." I sigh. "No?" She seemed shocked. "I have a boyfriend." I reply dully. "What is he like?" She asks. "Amazing. He was so caring. First day we met he offered me a job at a jokeshop with his twin. He is funny, romantic and good looking, if I do say so myself." I smile slightly, but snap out of it. No way will I tell her anything else. "What about you?" I ask when she opens her mouth to say something. "Im not sure. I met another Death Eater. His name is Draco Malfoy. We are a lot alike, but he doesn't want to be a Death Eater. Shocked me, such a good actor." She goes on, spacing out. For a split second I felt she wasn't doing this on her own. Maybe she doesnt want to either? My thoughts questioned each other as I mentally tried to figure her out. "Why did you take me?" I blurt out. She doesn't answer, only gets up. "Was it that Weasley twin?" She asks. "What?" I question. "The boyfriend." She explains. I dont answer, she leaves quietly. "Don't touch him!" I scream as long as possible. More tears fell from my face, "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I groan, hitting my head against the wall.