13

Nash's pov

Its been a few months and Hayes still seems happy but lately something has changed and I see on the news Luke has been getting into bar fights and driving while he's drunk. Oh they found another clue as to where Matt's sister might be but they need Luke to help them which isn't going to happen anytime soon. "Nash please explain to me why your brother is failing school?" my mom asks. "I have a feeling I know why but I'm not really sure" I said. "Nash Grier tell me right now" she says. "I may have said something a few months back" I said. "Like?" she asks. "I was worried that Luke was going to go back on his word and start drinking again and Hayes over heard which then made Niall pissed at me and now here it is a few months later Hayes is upset and Luke has gotten worse" I said. "Fix this now Hamilton Nash Grier or else" she says and then walks away.

Ashton's pov

 So about a week ago Hayes ended things with Luke without any reasons and Luke has gotten way worse. Management came down here to give a warning so Luke gave them a warning now they're terrified of Luke. "Ashton? Ashton open the window" Chris says. Oh did I forget to mention I sneak out of my house to meet up with my new friend Chris Collins or he comes over and we sit in my room talking. "Why didn't you use the front door?" I asked him. "Well Luke is leaving the house and I heard what he did to your management so I thought well I better use Ash's window" he says stepping into my room. "Oh that's because they warned him if he didn't stop acting the way he is now they would kick him out of the band so he warned them" I said. "That doesn't relax me at all, anyways have you heard from Hayes?" he asks me. "No, why?" I asked him. "Because I haven't seen him and everyone's worried" he says. "Well lets-" "Hello?" I asked answering my phone. 'Ashton listen Luke is in the hospital' Hayes says. "Hayes where are you?" I asked him. 'I'm at home but can you just go see if Luke is alright? Tell him that I'm really sorry that I had my reasons for ending things, that it wasn't his fault' Hayes says as his voice waivers. "Hayes why don't you-"'I can't Ashton' he says and then hangs up. "Was that Hayes?" Chris asks. "Yeah and Luke is in the hospital" I said. "Well come on let's go" he says and we both rushed downstairs and out the front door.

Hayes's pov

"Hayes sweetheart please just come out of your room" my mom says but I stay right where I am. When I'm in school I avoid everyone and at home its no different, I've noticed my grades slipping but I'm trying to keep from failing. Anyways school ends for summer break next month and I've already taken the exams. "Hayes come on answer the door" Will says this time. Just like last time I don't answer I just sit on my bed. "Hayes?" Skylynn asks knocking on my door. "Hayes do you hate us?" Skylynn asks. That right there had me in tears because I don't hate my family but I don't want to speak with them right now. A tapping sound on my window startled me so I looked and Calum was there tapping on my window. The window wasn't locked but I wasn't going to let him know that. "So what's going on with you Hayes? And don't ignore me like you're ignoring your family and friends" he asks. "I just want to be left alone" I said. "I just came from the hospital" he says sighing. "What did they say?" I asked. "Luke is fine but he's not to be let out of anyone's sight" he says. "Knowing Luke he'll find a way to sneak away" I said. "I know which is why I suggested for Luke to go stay with his aunt and uncle in the rural part of Tennessee" he says. "Luke's leaving?" I asked. "Yeah and we're leaving too. Ash is going to stay to be close to Chris but Mikey is leaving to visit family and Brent is going with him and me well I'm still helping Matt with his missing sister case but I've gotta go visit family" he says. "Is Matt going with you?" I asked. "Yeah we leave next month" he says. "When will you guys be back?" I asked. "That's just it Hayes we won't, we leave for tour in June" he says. "I know but do you know when you guys will be done touring?" I asked. "No but if I did I'd tell you" he says. "I know you would" I said sighing. "I'll see you sometime hopefully Hayes but until then goodbye" he says and then leaves.