Chapter 10

Calum's pov

Well a bartender at some bar called Three Crosses called me using Mikey's phone, the lady said I needed to come and get him before Mikey hurt someone. Sighing I quickly got up and rushed out the door and hopped into my car speeding do the roads just to get to the bar called Three Crosses before Mikey hurt someone. Just as I pulled up Brent's mom, dad, and sister, Lexi, pulled up. "Lexi?" I asked and then smacked myself because she doesn't know me. "Are you Michael?" her dad asks me. "No I'm his friend Calum Hood" I said. Mikey staggered out of the bar with the help of a security guard who looks really annoyed yet astonished he met someone famous like Mikey. "Thankz K-Keith" Mikey slurred. "Are you serious!?!" Lexi said sighing. "Why hello lil gurl" Mikey slurred as I walked towards him. "I'm not little I'm 14" Lexi huffed. "Youz reminds meh of zomeone" Mikey slurred out sadly. "Yeah my brother Brent Rivera" Lexi says. "Oh yeah, its tragics realleh if it hadn't havez been for Nash G-Grier being a jackass aboutz Hayes dating Luke thingz woud beh finez" Mikey hiccupped out. "What is going on? What's this have to do with Nash?" Lexi's mom asks. "Nash doesn't want Hayes dating Luke Hemmings and Mikey figured that by dating Brent it would make things worse so he ended things with him" Lexi says sighing. "Wow she smart" Mikey slurred. "I need to get him home before he finds something to throw at us, Mikey isn't really happy when he's drunk" I said. "Wait you guys can stay at our house tonight if you'd like I mean our house is like just a few seconds away" Lexi's dad says.

Lexi's pov

I don't know how they got Calum to agree but they did but right now I'm watching Brent get up and I'm trying not to laugh. "What happened?" Brent asks. "You got drunk now take these and drink the water" our mom says. Brent takes the ibuprofen and drank the entire glass of water. "You my brother are in a lot of trouble but I'm glad you didn't do something stupider than drinking" I said hugging him tightly. "I-" "So Mikey is still passed out but I didn't want him to ruin your carpet so I placed the trashcan from the bathroom in the room he's in" Calum says cutting Brent off. Brent shot up and rushed down the hall covering his mouth with his hand. "Oh my gosh are you alright!?" Calum asks me. "Yeah just go check on my brother" I said and he nodded his head. "So I'm assuming your brother is awake?" my dad asks. "Yeah he rushed to the bathroom" I said. "You should really hide those vodka bottles and whatnot better so Brent can't find them, because you know he'll find them again" I said before he could speak. "I know which is why I hid them last night" my dad says. "That was horrible" Brent mumbled. "I should really ground you Brent for what you did but I'll let it slide this time" our dad says sighing. "Where am I?" Mikey asks stumbling down the stairs. "At my house, now come along" I said dragging my brother and Mikey behind me. I shoved them into the game room which I tied shut with a rope I had with me. "LEXI OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Brent exclaimed banging on it frantically and trying to open it. "Good job" our mom says.