Chapter 7

Nash's pov

So its been a week since Hayes started dating a Luke and so far Hayes has been smiling more and more. I'm happy my younger brother is happy but-"Nash babe chill out" Niall says. "I can't I'm worried Luke is going to hurt my brother and I can-" "Nash are you really that worried?" Hayes cuts me off this time. "I'm sorry Hayes its just-" "If you're really worried I can just end things with him Nash, you're my brother and if you are this worried something bad is going to happen then I guess I should just end things with Luke" Hayes says looking down. "I-" "Its fine I'll end things with Luke the next time I see him" Hayes says and then walks away. Niall looked at me and then back to where Hayes once stood. Why? Why do I have to worry so much? Oh that's right because he's my little brother and Luke is well Luke may have changed but I know him being sober won't last.

"Nash you need to stop Hayes" Niall says after 30 minutes of complete silence. "I can't" I said. "You're unbelievable you know that!!!" he says. "Niall just stop it ok" I said. "No" he says. "Just shut up" I yelled. "What's happened to you Nash Grier because this isn't you" he says. "Niall I'm warning just stop it" I said. "No you know what Luke and Hayes are my friends and I'm not about to watch them both get hurt" he says getting up from the couch. "Niall if-" "If what Nash? What are you going to do hit me? Go ahead I'm used to it, in case you hadn't noticed my relationships haven't been the best. So go ahead Nash prove to me that what we have is just a waste of time, prove to me that saying yes to be your boyfriend was a mistake, damn it Nash prove to me that I'm nothing to you" he yelled. I didn't say anything I just let him walk out the door.

Louis's pov

Niall walked into the house and slammed the door. "Ni mate are you alright?" I asked. "Yea but I'm just gonna be in my room" he says. Li, Haz, Z, and I all looked at each other confused because usually Ni heads straight for the kitchen. "Maybe he and Nash got into a fight" Z suggested. "Even if they did he'd still head for the kitchen, do you think Nash hit him?" I asked worriedly. The lads and I know about Ni's past relationships."Come on there's only one way to find out" Li says getting up and heading for the door.

When we got to the Grier's household we knocked on the door and a puffy eyed tear staind Hayes Grier answered. Hayes let us in and rushed upstairs not once looking back. "Nash what did you do to Niall?" Li says aggressively. "Nothing I swear" Nash says. "Then why was he upset when he got home?" Haz asked Nash. "We just got into a fight about Hayes and Luke" Nash said sighing. "Why would you two be arguing about Hayes and Luke?" I asked. "Because I was talking to Niall about how worried I was Luke would just start drinking and leave Hayes behind and Hayes walked in and said he'd end it with Luke the next time he sees him just for me" Nash says. "Nash why? Hayes is the best thing since Tiana that's happened to him" I whisper/shouted. "Tiana? Who's that?" Nash asks. "The person who shattered Luke's heart and what caused Luke to snap and begin drinking" Z mumbled.

"Ok let me get this straight Luke was dating someone nobody but you five found out about and then this girl stomped on his heart which caused him to snap and drink away his pain, was he in love with her?" Nash asks. We explained everything to him and yet he is just as stubborn with the situation as he was before. "He thought he was at the time but now Luke loves Hayes more than anything, if Hayes ends things with Luke I don't know what's going to happen" Z says. "You expect-" "We don't but that's fine just remeber the events that are about to take place are your fault" Li says storming out of the house angrily. Nash's phone goes off few seconds later.