16

Luke's pov

I hate being the hospital but at least I have Hayes to keep me company. "Luke are you awake?" Hayes asks. "Yeah what's up?" I asked him. "I was just wondering if maybe when you get out of here and you finish touring again if you'd wanna go on a date with me?" he asks. "Hayes you're coming with me" I said. "You wanna take me with you?" he asks. "Yeah" I said. "Are you sure?" he asks. "Yes that way I can take you on dates around the world" I said. Hayes was at a lose for words and I just smiled at the affect it was having on him.

Shawn's pov

"So Shawn do you wanna come on tour with my friends and I?" Haz asks me. "Are you serious?" I asked him. "Yeah I mean if you want to" he says. "Yes I'd like that" I said. "Aww you can bring Shawn with you that's not fair!!" Lou whines. "Lou you can invite who you want too" Hazza pointed out. "Right" Lou says and then rushes off. "Who do you think Lou is going to bring on tour with you guys?" I asked Haz. "I don't know but I have a feeling Z may invite Aaron" he says. "But I'm still curious about who Lou will have tag along?" I asked. "Guys guess what?" Li says. "What?" Haz asks him. "We're touring with Luke, Ash, Cal, and Mikey again plus JJ and Jack are going to be touring with us too" Li says. "The Jack's can sing?" Haz asks curiously. "Wait management just added one more person and the dates have been placed" Li says. "Who's the mystery person?" Haz asks. "I don't know management won't say" Li says just as my phone goes off. "Hello?" I asked. 'Uh yes is this Shawn Mendes?' the person asks. "Yes who is this?" I asked. 'This is Scooter Braun' the guy, Scooter, says. "Um?" I said. 'I saw a video of you doing a cover if Ed Sheeran and called you but you didn't answer but your mom did, I know this is last minute but I made arrangements for you to tour with One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, and JJ and Jack' Scooter says. My cousin Justin spoke of a Scooter Braun. "Wait do you know a Justin Bieber?" I asked him. 'Yeah he's actually here with me right now' Scooter says. "Justin is my cousin" I said. 'He told me' Scooter says. "Alright well thank you, oh and tell Justin I will have my revenge" I said before hanging up. "Who-" "My cousin" I said shrugging.

Hayes's pov

"Bye Hayes" my mom says. Niall finally forgave Nash and their at the airport right now and I'm here with Luke leaning against his car waiting patiently for my mom to stop saying goodbye. Finally my dad intervenes and I'm finally able to leave with Luke, I'll be spending the entire summer with him and his friends. Dillon, Sammy, Carter, and Jacob are coming with us and they're really excited about it. "So is Matt with Cal?" I asked Luke. "Yeah it took awhile but Cal texted me about it" he says.