Chapter 1

Luke's pov

~Flashback 2 Hours Ago~

'Luke what the hell has gotten into you' Cal exclaims. 'Nothing I feel perfectly fine' I tell him. 'Oh really because I can smell the alcohol on your breath' he says. 'So.....' I tell him. 'So..So this needs to stop' he tells me. 'You're not my mom you can't tell me what to do' I tell him. 'Your mom even told you this yet you still refuse to stop' he says. 'I don't have time-' 'Luke we just moved to Carolina and you've already been arrested for drinking and driving...5 times like what the hell it's only been two days' he says. 'Like I said you can't tell me what to do' I tell him. 'You know what I give up Lucas Robert Hemmings. I don't know what the hell happened that night two years ago and why you're acting like this but I'm done, ok I'm just done, you may be my best friend Luke but I refuse to help you anymore' he says and then walks upstairs.

~Flashback Over~

Honestly two years ago my secret girlfriend broke it off with me and she was my first love, no we didn't do anything, she was my whole world. She said she had met someone else and that she didn't love me anymore. I guess I must've snapped that night, I just drank away my pain and heartbreak.

Which leads to right now I'm in a bar having my first beer of the day soon I'll be drinking vodka and I'll be drunk out of my mind, everything will be hazy and that's just what I need right now.

Hayes's pov

"Hayes, Hayes wait up" Brent exclaims. So I slowed down just a little bit but not much he still had to run to catch up with me. "What's up?" I asked him. "Oh I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today, your brother and the rest of us our going to the mall" he says. "Uh, sure I just have to take my stuff home and I'll meet ya'll there" I tell him.

When I got home I rushed upstairs and rushed back downstairs and I was out the door. When I got to the mall I saw my brother and our friends all waiting for me. "Hayes are you excited?" Tay asks me. "For what exactly?" I asked Tay. "Your 17th birthday silly" JC says. "Oh yeah I'm really excited" I tell JC smiling. "So did you hear....." I drifted off as soon as Carter started saying this. He always starts a conversation with something like that.

After about an hour or 2 I decided to drift apart from Nash and I's friends. I just needed some time to think about how things are going in my life. Next year I'll be a senior in high school, it just seems like time flew by really fast in fact a little to fast. Skylynn will be 9 next month man where did the time go, Nash will be 20 three months from now.

About 5 blocks in I realize I've walked right into the park. Sighing I walk towards the swings to think some more. My parents don't know I'm bi and I want to tell them but I'm scared they'll disown me. My friends, Will, Nash and Skylynn tell me they won't but I'm still scared. I mean they accepted Nash when he came out as a gay but I just don't know.