Chapter 3

Ashton's pov

"Cal what's happening?" I asked him. "I don't know Ash, I don't know" he tells me. I guess he's just as confused as I am.

~One Week Later~

Michael's pov

Luke has been going crazy trying to find this Hayes boy again and no matter where he looks he just can't find him. So today I've decided to help him out but instead of using my car I'm using my motorcycle.

Brent's pov

How could Shelia do this to me? She was my everything but she cheats on me. Anyways I'm on my way to Hayes's house for his party and I wasn't paying attention, well not until I heard tires screech across the pavement. When I looked up I saw a boy with red hair and greens eyes looking at me worriedly. "Are you alright?" he asks me. "Yeah I guess so" I tell him. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asks. "Yeah but I have a party to get to" I tell him. "Hmm I'll give you a lift, hop on" he says handing me his helmet. I was hesitant at first but hopped on anyways. I gave him directions and we took off. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared!!

When we finally got to Hayes's house I saw Shelia and she looks like she had been crying. "Come on babe" he says smiling. I don't think he really cares about what he just said. When we entered Hayes's house I dragged him out to the back of the house where there weren't that many people.

When we were outside I immediately told him everything that happened to me today and he actually paid attention to me. I mean my friends would have done the same but this is a total stranger, I just thought he wanted something. "Hey Brent and...." Shelia says trailing off. "Hey Shelia this is Michael" I say. "Sup" Michael says. "Hey Brent can I talk to you for a minute?" Shelia asks. "No he can't I refuse to let my boyfriend out of my sight especially when he's in the presence of someone like you" Michael says harshly. "Brent say some-" "Come on Mikey" I say cutting Shelia and dragging him behind me. "Hey you" Mikey says looking at Hayes. "Yeah-Oh hey your that guy that came to the park to get his friend, Luke was his name right?" Hayes asks. "Yeah and he's been looking for you everywhere. Um can I talk to you?" Mikey asks Hayes. Hayes nods his head and the 3 of us walk upstairs to Hayes's room.

Hayes's pov

"Um so my friend Luke has been losing his mind looking for you. I'm actually he is though he hasn't been drinking this entire week like he usually would do everyday" red hair guy says. "Wait he hasn't been passing out on benches?" I asked him. "No and you're the answer my friends and I have been praying for" he says. "Alright give me his number" I tell him.