Chapter 9

Ashton's pov

Ok now instead of Luke having a drinking problem its Mikey who has the drinking problem. I'm so very confused right now did they just decide to switch positions on who gets to drink? As it turns out Mikey isn't the only one Niall has been drinking alot more than usual also. I just want to know what the hell is going on!? The front slammed shut and a drunk Mikey walked into the living room holding a beer bottle. Before anything could be said the beer bottle was thrown at the wall shattering into a million pieces. Michael isn't a violent person unless he's past wasted and I'm assuming the way he threw that bottle he's beyond wasted. "Its funny I loved him even if I just met him but no his friend just had to ruin everything" Mikey slurred picking up the lamp and throwing it as the wall too. "What's going on down here?" Cal asked which put him in the line of fire. Mikey picked up a vase and threw it at Cal but thankfully he ducked before it hit him. "Stand still" Mikey slurred picking up the coffee table and throwing it at Calum. Liam came out of nowhere and knocked Mikey out with one punch. "Aren't you glad I decided to stay the night?" Li asked smirking. "Yeah" I said. "Hey where's Luke?" Li asked confused. "Oh he went out with Zayn and Lou" Cal said. "When will they be back?" I asked. "They didn't say but I'm sure they 'll be back soon" Cal said. "Alright just as long as they're back soon" Li said looking worried.

Harry's pov

Oh yeah come on Harry, it'll be fun Harry. They ditched me as soon as we walked through the doors of the bar. Sighing I sit in one of the booths turning down every girl that asked me to dance or wanting to by me a drink or asked me to go home with them. "Hey can I sit here?" a boy asked me. "Yeah sure, hey aren't you a little young to be here?" I asked him. "Yeah I am but my friends dragged me here and then ditched me, I'm Shawn Mendes by the way" he says. "Yeah my friends dragged me here saying it'll be fun but ditched me too and I'm Harry Styles" I said. "Nice to meet you Harry" he said. "And its a pleasure to meet you Shawn" I said. "So are your friends the one's dancing like maniacs?" he asked pointing at Lou and Zayn. "Yes" I said sighing. "They have an interesting way of dancing" he said. "I know" I said. "Where are your friends?" I asked. "They're around here some where's getting drunk" he said. "Do you wanna leave? I'm pretty sure I saw a park a few blocks before I got here" I asked. "Yeah sure" he said. We both got up and left the bar walking and talking until we reached the park. "Are you really in a boy band or are you just joking with me?" he asked. "I'm being completely honest with you" I said. "That's amazing" he said. "Yeah it can be pretty cool but it feels like I never have time for myself" I sighed. "It can't be that bad" he said. "I only get an hour of sleep if I'm lucky" I said. "That's sucks but I guess its worth it just to travel the world" he said. "Travelling is pretty cool but its starting to take its toll on me" I said sighing. "Really?" he asks. "Yeah but don't get me wrong its amazing its just tiring" I say looking at the stars. "So have you met Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran or Sam Smith?" he asks me. "Yes and Taylor Swift is a clingy girlfriend which I found out the hard way, I dated Ed for a little while but it felt weird for us we felt like we were dating family, and Sam is a great friend of mine" I said. "Oh I didn't think Taylor Swift would be a clingy anything" he says. "Well she is and trust me its a road you do not want to travel on" I said. "Do you think we should back to the bar?" he asks. "Probably" I said. "Do you even want to get up?" he asks me. "No, not really" I said. "You know even in their drunken states they're going to-" two people arguing in the distance cut him off. "Welp the quietness has been ruined" I said sitting up.