14

Michael's pov

"Don't you think this is a bit much?" I asked Calum. "Mikey its for the best besides maybe if he isn't in the same town as Hayes everything will be fine" Cal says. "Well Luke's plane leaves in a few" Ash says. Its already May 7th and it feels like April was just here. "Guys don't make me do this" Luke says. "This is for your own good" Cal says. Luke sighed and got into the backseat of the SUV taking us to the airport. "Matt, Chris, Brent you two stay here" Ash says and they nodded their heads.

After a very difficult goodbye with Luke we were now sitting in our house again while Brent was in my room sleeping, Chris was in Ash's room, and Matt was in Cal's room. "I have a feeling sending Luke away like we did may cause the problem to become bigger" I said.

Luke's pov

Its the middle of May and I'm finally free of my friends but I'm very bored so I packed my things and snuck out of my aunt and uncles house. When I got to the airport I bought a plane ticket for Carolina. After waiting for hours and sitting on a long boring plane ride I was finally back in Carolina. Now what to do? What to do? Oh I know!! As soon as I found the cabin in the woods I noticed something a little odd about it like the fact that it was an actual house and not a cabin, the other thing I noticed was a young girl no older than ten or eleven outside near a small shed. 'Help me' she mouthed. I nodded my head and quietly walked towards her. "Help me please" she pleads quietly. I feel like something or someone's behind me. "You shouldn't be here kid" a guy says and I turned just as he was about to hit the back of my head. "I've just had some things happen to me dude so maybe hitting me isn't the best of ideas" I said and then knocked him out. "There" I said finally freeing the girl. "Come on" I said picking her up and running through the dark woods, its night time. "I'm Sarah" the girl says. I didn't answer I was too busy trying to find a way out of the dark woods. "What's your name?" the girl, Sarah, says. Once I found the way out I kept running until I was standing outside the hospital. "Hey you, nurse I found this girl in the woods" I said making the nurse rush towards me. "I'm Luke" I tell Sarah as she's taken away from me. "Uh sir are you the one that brought the little girl in?" a doctor asks startling me. "Yes" I said. "Well she's fine but she refuses to talk to anyone but you" he says and then he directs me to Sarah's room. "Luke!!" Sarah exclaims. "Hey Sarah so you wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked her. "These men kidnapped me when I was eight, they took me away and kept me hidden in the woods far away from everyone. I miss my family and I miss my brother" she says. "Well there's nothing really wrong with her but a few stitches that she needed so she's free to go" a nurse says. "We just need someone to sign the release forms and we don't normal let anyone sign people out that aren't family but since you're here we'll let you do it" a doctor says handing me some papers.

"Thank you for the food Luke" Sarah says. Oh no!!! 'Yeah and I was like no way' Matt says laughing. 'Dude there was no way he could have done that' JJ says. "Why are you hiding Luke?" Sarah asks me. "Come on Sarah" I said and dropped the money on the table for the food. "Hey its my brother Matt!!" Sarah exclaims happily. "Well go to him Sarah" I said. "But what about you?" she asks me. "I'll see you around Sarah, just be safe" I said and she nodded her head.

Matt's pov

"MATT!!!!" someone exclaims so I turn around and see me sister running towards me. "Sarah?!" I asked as she jumped on me. "I missed you bubba" she exclaims as she I hug her. "I've missed you too" I said letting tears fall. "Sarah who found you?" I asked her. I wanted to thank whoever gave me my sister back. "He said his name was Luke Hemmings" she says. What?! Luke is in Tennessee right!? "Sarah I need you to describe this Luke Hemmings for me" I said as JJ stood near me. "He was really tall, he had blonde hair, blue eyes, a lip ring, a long sleeved shirt with holes and a smiley face on it, ripped jeans, and I don't know how to describe his shoes" she says. Luke is back in town. "JJ call Mikey and let him know Luke is back" I said and he nodded his head. Thank you Luke, I said mentally thanking him.

Michael's pov

"Hello?" I asked answering my phone. 'Luke is back, I repeat Luke is back' JJ says. "What?! How?" I asked. 'I don't know but he gave Matt some peace, Luke saved Sarah' he says. "So let me get this straight Sarah Espinosa is with you guys right now?" I asked them. Cal looked at me confused. 'Yeah she's standing right here with Matt and I' he says. "JJ where's Hayes right now?" I asked him. 'At home crying because he misses Luke, why?' he asks confused. "So is it normal for Luke to be everywhere?" Ni asks entering the house. "No because he's suppose to be in Tennessee" I said. 'Do you want me to help you find him? I can drop Matt off at his house' JJ says. I forgot I was on the phone with him. "No because I have a feeling I know where he might be" I said sighing.