15

Hayes's pov

"I thought you were in Tennessee" I said seeing Luke sitting in the park laying in the grass looking at the stars. "I came back" he says simply. "Listen Luke I'm sorry" I said. "Hayes I don't wanna-" "Nash was worried and didn't want me seeing you ok and then I did anyways. Nash and I got into this huge fight and I did what he said because he was going to hurt you Luke, I knew you wouldn't fight back because you know it'd hurt me" I said sitting next to him. "I would've fought back Hayes he hurt my friend" he says. "Niall talks to me every once in awhile and every time he comes over he makes sure Nash is in pain for what he did" I said. "Hayes why did you come here?" he asks me. "Matt called me and said something about a Luke Hemmings bringing his sister back to him" I said. I'm terrified that guy will come after me but Luke wouldn't care now because I hurt him. "So?" Luke says. "He just wanted to say thank you for it" I said. When I looked up I saw that guy that hit me a few months looking at me from a distance. "Hayes?" Luke asks sitting up so I quickly looked away from the guy and at he ground. "I've gotta go" I said getting up. "Hayes who hit you?" Luke asks stopping me dead in my tracks. "What?" I asked him confused. "I'm not stupid Hayes I know you had Ni's sister-in-law cover up a bruise so I'm going to ask one more time, Hayes who hit you?" he asks. "Luke-" "Hayes I'm not heartless now tell me who hit you?" he asked again as he got up. "None of your business" I said walking away. "It is my business when it involves the people I care about" he says grabbing my arm. "After what I did to you I highly doubt you care" I said trying to break out of his grip. "Hayes I care a lot more than you think" he says. "Luke you're hurting me" I said. "I loved-No I love you more than anything Hayes" he says. "Luke-" "What did I tell you boy" the guy that hurt me says. "We're having a moment here so beat it" Luke says watching the guy.

Harry's pov

Ok so its like four in the morning and Shawn called me panicked and mumbling something along the lines of hospital, Luke, crying, and Hayes? So here I am at the hospital watching Hayes who is crying, Shawn on the phone with some people, and a guy in handcuffs? Ok what is going on? "Did Shawn call you too?" Connor asks handing me a cup of coffee. "Yeah, who else did he call?" I asked. "Oh you mean how many people he's called in the last two hours?" he asks. "He's been calling people since two this morning?" I asked. "Luke's family was called first and then everyone else, Hayes refuses to speak with anyone but Ni or Cal but they aren't answering" he says.

Niall's pov

I looked at the time which is like four thirty in the morning, who the hell is calling at this time? "Hello?" I asked groggily. 'Oh thank god I've been trying to get ahold of you and Cal for two hours' Shawn says. "Shawn why are you-"'Its Luke he's in the hospital and Hayes won't speak to anyone but you or Cal so please can you come to the hospital, the police need his side of the story' Shawn says. "I'm on my way" I said and then hung up. I quickly found a shirt, pants, and my shoes, I then grab my wallet, phone, and car keys. "You're up early?" Li says shocked. "Luke is in the hospital and Hayes refuses to speak with anyone not even the cops" I said. "I'll wake Lou and Z then" he says and then I walked away.

As soon as I walked into the hospital I was dragged towards Hayes but just as I was dragged Connor he handed me coffee. "Hayes look who it is" Shawn says making Hayes look him. "Hey buddy" I said. "Luke was trying to get him away from me, we didn't know he had a gun" Hayes says crying. "Ok hey don't cry" I said giving him a side hug. "Luke could die Niall, I can't help it" he says. "Hayes I need you to tell me exactly what happened" I said and he nodded his head.

JJ's pov

"Why am I here again?" I asked Kian groggily. "Honestly I don't even know how I even got here" Kian says. "Its too early for me" Trevor says falling asleep as he stands. "Ok wow there buddy" Nash says stopping Trevor from falling. "I'm mad at you right now but I'm too tired to argue" Trevor says yawning. "Ok so family and friends of Luke Hemmings the doctor says. "Is Mr. Luke alright?" Sarah asks. Matt tried to be quiet but he forgot his sister likes to stay in his room sometimes so she feels safe so she's here along with their parents. "Yes Mr. Luke will be fine he just needs some rest" the doctor says. Sarah really appreciated what Luke did, he saved her and when she found out he was shot she broke down. Hayes and Sarah were holding each other as they cried until Sarah fell asleep. Matt's parents were devastated that the boy who brought their little girl back to them might die so they silently cried in a corner while Matt walked outside to cry. Luke's parents are going to be here in a few days and their management should be here tomorrow. "Thank you that's all we needed to know" a police officer says as Niall repeats whatever Hayes told him. "You can visit him and even if I tell you one at a time you're all going to rush in that direction anyways just please be careful" the doctor says. Sarah and Hayes could not run fast enough to Luke's hospital room. "Someone should go get Matt" I said and Kian walked towards the exit.