Chapter 5

Calum's pov

When I opened Luke's bedroom door he was gone and his window was closed so he couldn't have gone anywheres unless I was hearing things. Luke and Mikey seem to be going out a lot and returning home really late. "WE'RE BACK-OW- AND WE'VE BROUGHT GUESTS" Mikey exclaims. As I walked downstairs I saw Luke watching as a boy with brown hair and blue eyes talk to Mikey and another boy who had brown hair and brown eyes. Luke was really looking at blue eyes just waiting to see if he would disappear. "Finally Calum I thought you were in Luke's closet looking for him jeez" Mikey says smirking. "I-How-What?" I say confused. "I'm Brent Rivera" brown eyes says smiling at me but staying close to Mikey, like really close and Mikey was letting him as of protecting him from something. "I'm Hayes Grier I'm the reason why Luke and Mikey have been coming back late, you see Luke is scared to still be alone so Mikey had kindly volunteered to tag along with him" blue eyes says. "Is that true Luke?" I asked Luke. "Yeah" Luke says in a daze. "Luke mate are you alright?" Ash asks him. "Yeah isn't Hayes just the best" Luke says smiling.

Ashton's POV

Well at least I know why Luke has been so somber for the past couple of weeks but my question is how did Luke and this Hayes Grier kid meet? "Luke was passed out on a park bench so I asked him who to call and he said Mikey so that's who I called" Hayes says. Wow can this kid read minds? "No I can't but I can hear" Hayes points out. "I'm talking out loud aren't I?" I asked. "Yep" Cal says. "Hehe oops" I said. "Yeah I'm only here because Hayes asked me to" Brent says. "And because Brent is my boyfriend" Mikey says proudly. "That's great guys only one slight problem they both look like they're still in high school" Cal says. "Maybe Hayes and I should go" Brent says looking inbetween Cal, Luke, Mikey, and I. "Babe-" "No you don't have to go anywhere Ash and Cal were just being themselves" Mikey says daring Cal and I to say anything. Now let me tell you a pissed Mikey is never a good Mikey *shivers* never again.