Chapter 6

Hayes's pov

So after that little conversation the 6 of us are now sitting in the living room quietly just waiting for someone to break the silence. "So how old are you two?" Ashton asks looking at Brent and I. "Hayes just turned 17 today and I turned 17 last month" Brent says. "So you're both juniors in high school?" Calum asks. "Yeah" I said. "Cool, cool so do you have any friends?" Calum asks. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Just wondering" Calum says. "Yeah but they're either still at my party or in looking for me" I said shrugging. "No there not because I just told them where we are and they're on their way now" Brent says. "Brent" I said. "What I'm sorry but Nash was blowing up my phone and you and I both know that when you don't answer he texts everyone" Brent says. This is true which means I most likely have my phone on silent and oh would you look at that I have 50+ texts all of Nash wanting to know where I am. "Over protective muffin" I mumbled. "Muffin? Really? Because I would most likely be called worried" Nash says starling me. "I let them in" Mikey says sitting back down next to Brent. "Hey Nash, hey everyone else" I said sheepishly. "Dude is this the guy you were talking to on the phone with earlier?" Aaron asks me. "Yeah, wait how did you know that?" I asked. "Oh I was going to see if you were alright but then I heard you talking so I just headed back down stairs" Aaron says. "I had a conversation with him when he introduced him" Nash says shrugging. "Yep and I completely agree with Nash" Luke says. "What did you two talk about exactly?" I asked. "Oh well I asked if I could take you out on a date but everything else Nash will have to tell you sorry" Luke says. "Is it bad?" I asked looking between Luke and my brother. "No but before he introduces you to his fans Hayes you have to be absolutely sure you want to be with him" Nash says. "There's more ins't there" I said. "Yes but that will have to be said later" Nash says sighing. "No I want to know now" I said getting up from Luke's lap.

Calum's pov

Please don't tell me Luke is going to lose Hayes just before anything could get started?! "Hayes-" "No I wanna know, I want to know what he's hiding" Hayes says. "Fine I just wanted to test Luke to see if he really wanted to be with you, to see if he would do the one thing he's always done" Nash said sighing. "Did you?" Hayes asks looking at Luke. "No" Luke said looking directly into Hayes's eyes. Hayes looked at his brother just to make sure Luke wasn't lying. "Hayes relax he didn't" Nash says. "You are an angel" Ash says looking at Hayes. "Um?" Hayes says. "Sorry its just you're exactly what Luke needs to keep him sober and the answer to our prayers" Ash says. "So I've heard" Hayes says.