Chapter 2: Meeting You

💖Saturday 💖

I fell asleep on the couch after Hakeem left. I woke up to my mom cooking in the kitchen. "good morning." I greeted her. "morning baby." she replied flipping the pancakes. "how was work last night ?" I asked her. "it was ok, but night hours isn't brining that much money in so, I going on a business trip to Orlando, that's going to pay me extra money for being there." she told me. "how long are you suppose to be gone ?" I asked her. "a week and a half maybe 2 ." She replied. "so I'm going to by my self for a week and a half?!" I frowned up. "Jasmine you are 19 , you will be fine and you have Ashlynn, look I'm doing this for us but if you really are uncomfortable then I'll cancel." she look at me. I sighed. "no go ,I'll be ok." i replied with a weak smile. my mom kissed my for head. "I love you and I promise when I get back I'll plan us a vacation to California." she smiled and I smiled in return. I hugged my mom and ate breakfast. I got a text from Ashlynn.

👑Ashlynn👑: we are going to the club tonight ! I'll be over around 8 and you be ready because ladies get in free before 11 !!

I read the message and sighed. I'm not really a club person. I mean like I'm
a girly girl who loves basketball but going to club I rather not. That's not fun to me, fun is being in the house watching scary movies and eating pizza or going bowling not shaking my ass.

I went up stairs did my hygiene and through on my sports bra and gym shorts. I put my shoes on and wrapped my hair. I went out to the basket ball court and began playing. I imagine my self playing in the NBA , 10 seconds on the clock, we tied and if I make this shot, my team will win championship. I dribbled down the court, 5 seconds on the clock. 4...3...2 I shoot , SCORE!! And the crowd goes wild. I smile to myself til I realize I was just in my neighborhood playing. I sighed and kept shooting. I began walking to the pizzeria across the street. I got me a slice of pizza and went home. I took a shower and washes my hair cause I sweat it out. I wrapped my hair and took a nap. Before I could really just enjoy my dream I got a text.

Ashlynn : what are you wearing ? NVM I'll bring you some thing.

Me: ok

I finally got some rest.
When I woke up to banging on my door. "ughhhhhh" I sighed and got up. I walked to the door and open to see Ashlynn crazy ass. "bitvh what the hell ! Go take a shower and hurry up !" She semi yelled at me. "Can I cancle tonight ?" I asked her. "Let me think....... ummmmmmm mhmmm HELL NO." I jumped. "ok" I whined walking to my bathroom to start my hair.

I curled my hair and pined it over to 1 side. I did my make up and other things I need.

💦 club💦

We got in the club and they were
Playing Rae shmurder , throw some mo. I walked threw the crowd and followed Ashlynn to the VIP, where her boyfriend at the moment was.
I saw on the white cushioned seats and scoped out the place. I wanted to go home and this tight red 2 piece dress kept giving me hell. I sighed as I say back and embraced the music. Ashlynn was sitting in her boyfriends lap. "Excuse me." I heard a man's voice. I look up to see this brown skin man , slight buff, bald head and nice smile. "May I sit next to you ?" He asked. "yea." I replied moving over. He smiled and sat next to me. "I'm James but I go by Jay'D." He held his hand out. "I'm jasmine but I go by jass." I shook his hand and smiled. "you are really beautiful, I couldn't help but to come over and talk to you." I blushed. "thank you, you're not too bad yourself." I joked. "oh so you a comedian too." he laughed and I joined him. "So why you being anti social and not dancing?" I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "I don't know, I'm not really a club person , I like to stay home and watch scary movies." I added on. "my type of woman." we both chuckle and glance I'm each other eyes. I got these biggest butterflies in my tummy that honestly I never felt before. 'The hills ' by the weekend came on and I began swaying in my seat, because I am so inlove with this song. I notice Jay'D staring and I got embarrass and stop. "What you stop for ?!" He smiled. I shrugged and giggled. "come here." he stood up reaching for my hand. I hesitated. "come on, i promise it's going to be ok."
He chuckled. I smiled and grabbed his hand. Jay'D lead me to the dance floor and got behind me. His face was next to mines as I felt him breathing on my neck that sent chills up my spine. "Relax." he whispered. I relaxed my shoulders and swayed my hips on him. His arms wrapped around me, holding me close. I moved his hands a little so I could turn and face him. He smiled and we stared into each other eyes. Jay'D was very handsome, he just look older, like up in age. He spun me and the song turned into some rap song . we both laughed and headed back to VIP. "thanks for dance miss jasmine." he told me. "you are surley welcome." I replied flipping my hair. we both bust out laughing. "Can we exchange numbers ? I would really love to get to know you." he asked. I nodded and we exchanged numbers.

After the club Ashlynn and I went to IHOP. "so who was that guy?!." She asked me. "damn why !?." I laughed. "because I saw yal and I want to know." I rolled my eyes playfully. "his name is Jay'D and he seems like a really good guy." I told her. "oooo weee jazzy going to get some dickieeeeeee" she poked fun. I burst into laughter, "bye Ashlynn." I replied.