Chapter 3: Feeling You

🌺Monday 🌺

I woke up 4 am by my mom shaking me. "jazz come on , I'm going to be late! My plane leaves soon." she told me. I sat up and made my self get out the bed. I threw on some sweat pants and my nike sports bra. I pop some gum in my mouth and placed my hair in a high pony tail. I jogged down the steps and my mom was holding her suitcase eating a bagel with cream cheese. "come on lady bug let's go!" She smiled at me. I laughed. "let's go granny you got a plane to catch." I replied. "No you didn't lil girl." my mom replied shutting the door. I drove my mom to the air port and I made sure to get out and give her a hug and kiss.

On the way back , I started to miss her. I notice i was tearing up. I quickly wiped my tears and turned on the radio. I start singing along to the radio. I got home and It was already 5:47. "looks like I'm not going back to sleep." I told my self. I went in and took a shower. I did my hygiene and just added edge control to my hair since it was already in a pony tail. I got dress in my "just do it." tights that light up neon green on the black tights. I put on my wife beater and the neon green jacket to match. I wore my black and white nike flex run. I grabbed my keys and did the Alarm then left. I arrived to school and grabbed my Mahican doll in the back seat. I replaced the rollers that fell out. "Here we go."

Jay'D : good morning beautiful have a good day at school , I'll talk to you later.

I smiled in class checking my phone ass I wrote down notes in my binder.

After class I met up with Ashlynn for some wings. "hey boo , how was school ?" She asked hugging me. "good, what about you ?" I asked. we sat down and began eating our food. "girl it was cool but , David been acting too clingy so I think I'm going to break up with him ." she replied I laughed. "you go through so many guys and I liked David, I mean he did bought me some uggs just for being your friend that time we went to the mall." I replied. "I know but I don't know ." she told me.
After we talk I went straight to the community gym where I was hosting the little girls basketball team practice.

"Good job aaliyah." I yelled clapping my hands. I then I got a call from Jay'D . "Let's take a break!" I yelled out then answered the phone.

Me: hello ?

Jay'D : hey , I just got off work earlier, is it ok with we meet up now ?

Me: um I'm kind of coaching right now *giggles*

Jay'D : coaching what ?

Me: basketball

Jay'D: send me the address and I'll come there.

Me: ok

I hung up and finished coaching. I text Jay'D the address. About 30 minutes after I saw Jay'D walking into the gym. I kept coaching and I notice he had food with him. I finish coaching and I released the girls to go home. I walk over to Jay'D as he smiled at me. "Hey." I greeted him with a hug. We both sat on the bleachers. "hey beautiful , I hope you like subway." he smiled. "yea, I do, how was work?." I ask him unwrapping my sandwich. "it was good, how was your day?" he asked. "good." I took a bite. "mmmm this is so good." I told him. "see ya mans know how to fix a good sub." he joked and I laughed. "I see, so tell me about you thou." I asked him. "ok, well I'm James , I'm 30, I'm from Harlem newyork, I got a daughter who is 9 years old, I work in the jeep dealership and repair them, ya." he smiled. my ass was still stuck on he is 30 and got a 9 year old daughter. "some wrong jazz?" he asked. I shook my head while I swallowed my food and drunk my sprite. "Well, tell me about you." I look at him. "I'm jasmine , 19, from Florida but I moved a lot because my dad was in the army, he died over seas, I go to cosmetology school and I love basketball." I did a week smile and he look a little taken back as well. "wow, 19.." he replied. "wow 30." I mocked him. "Look jazz I really like you and you are legal , I mean I don't have no problem." he told me looking me straight in my eyes. I blushed. "me either." I replied and he smiled. "ok ." We continued to talk and really had a good conversation. It was getting late so we both said good tonight and went to our cars. damn I'm really feeling him.