Chapter 8

🔥Jay'D pov 🔥

Lately I been concern that Toya is going to try to pop up and ruin what I got with Jasmine. I don't even know how to tell Jasmine about Toya. While Jass slept peacefully in the bed , I went into my office and login in into my computer. I began to look up flights and vacation spots. "What are you doing baby ?" I jumped. Jasmine laughed. I laughed as well. "Man don't be scaring me like that." Jasmine sat in my lap. "You booking some bae?" She asked looking at the screen. "yea, us a trip but I don't know where." I explained to her.

At Club Lust

👄Ashlynn pov 👄

I came to the club to meet with Mariah about our performance. when I got there I notice a car there but it's wasn't Mariah's BMW. I walked and I say Hakeem sitting there on his laptop messing with different beats. "What's up old friend." I smiled sitting next him. Hakeem couldn't hear me but he saw me. He pulled his head phones off his ear and around his neck. "what's up." he smiled and greeted me. "nonthing came to meet Mariah, what you doing here ?" I asked him. "testing different beats for this up coming artist I want to produce." He said that with so much pride. Hakeem always had a thing for music along with book studies back in high school. "That's good Kemy." I joked with him and Hakeem laughed. "Man, I hate when yal use to call me that." she shook his head as we both laughed. "Yea Jasmine gave you that, man we were tight, especially you and jass." I smiled reminiscing about the past. I notice Hakeem wasn't smiling no more. "well we ain't friends no more." he spat. " why not?! " I was getting irritated at them two.
"Man I don't want to talk about it." He began playing with the music again. "tell me !" I asked again. "jasmine has this thing were she wants to shut you out when you are trying to be there but when she come around she expects you to be right there like a lil puppy." I sighed. "you know jasmine has feelings for you, the death of her mom really took a lot out of her." I tried to explain. "I tried being there as a friend but she pushed me away so oh well." I could Hakeem was hurt. "Well yal need to talk." I told him. "I'm not ready to talk to her right now." I sighed. "shit!" I mumbled. "I have to go." He replied. Hakeem got up and walked off. I saw Mariah walking in. "damn bitch about time." I said getting up.

🏡Jay'D house🏡

Jasmine nodded her head. *ding* I saw Jasmine checking her phone. "Bae, I have to go to the club, Ashlyn needs me.... wait she just text me never mind." jasmine said so confused. "well don't worry about it then baby." I smiled at her.

🎶 Hakeem pov🎶

I headed to the studio because I wanted some peace and to relax. I just wanted to get away from all this Jasmine situation. I needed some to clear my head. It's crazy because Jasmine is the only thing on my mind right now while I'm making beats. I pressed stop on the music and sat back and really thought about her. I mean she so beautiful and I always been in love with her since we first met. I understand her mom passing away, but why push me away out of all people. I sighed but she couldn't leave my mind. Her smile made a nigga weak to his knees and the way she carried her self like woman, I mean before the stripping, I admire her dedication. I caught my self smiling and thinking about her. Maybe I should talk to her and let her know how I feel about. I grabbed my note book and began writing these lyrics that flowed thorough my mind while I was thinking about her.

🌻Jasmine pov 🌻

I step into the shower as the hot water splashed on my body. Jay'D us being such a gentlemen but I can't stop thinking about Hakeem. Tall, light skin, Tatted with Hazel eyes, He honestly made me weak to my knees. My fingers travel down into my inter thigh and right there in my area. All I could think about was Hakeem as I moaned in the shower.

After my shower, I got in my pjs and over heard Jay'D yelling on the phone. I step and walked down the hall. Jay'D saw me and hurried got off the phone. "Who was that ?" I asked. "somebody playing on my phone but you hungry?" I knew he was lien but I didn't say anything. "yea bae." I replied. "Ok well, I'm about to order us some Chinese." I nodded and sat on the couch.

To be continued...

Comment

Vote🔥