Chapter 11

Moving in Day

Ashlynn pov

Today Jasmine is moving into her new place and I want to go for support of my best friend. I know lately I've been distant from her but today I wanted to be supportive, help out and maybe even tell her why I been so distant. I pulled up at the new house. Hakeem gave me the address earlier. I walked in and the place was beyond beautiful. I moved out the way as the furniture men and cable guy was in and out of the place. I saw Hakeem and Jasmine in the kitchen talking. "Hey guys." I greeted them. "What's up Ash!" Hakeem hugged me. Jasmine was a little distant but she still said hey. I understand why she would be , I have been ignoring her a lot, but today I'm ready to tell my best friend. "I'm going to give yal some time." Hakeem said then giving Jass a kiss in the cheek. I sat my purse on the counter and sat at the island. "Ok so where have you been?" Jasmine jumped straight to the question. "I've been hiding ..." I answered her. Jasmine frowned up. "Hiding from what Ashlyn , cause you haven't been texting me or haven't been dancing ?!" I notice Jasmine getting irritated. "From the world Jazz, I've been going through a lot lately." I felt warm tears stream down my face.    "Ashlynn I'm your best friend, we been girls since high school, you can tell me anything!" Jasmine's irritation soon turn into concern. I wiped my tears as I was about to come out with everything I been through. "Friday morning I woke with extreme pain and bleeding.. I didn't know what was going on. I had Terrance (Ashlyn's brother , also works at the club) drive me to the hospital, I had a miscarrige and didn't even know I was pregnant.. I mean I didn't get my period for 2 months but I always had an irregular cycle and some months my periods don't come so I didn't think any of it and even thought that it was the birth control as well.. After I got out the hospital, my blood work came back I guess and they called me to come back. I went and they ...... they told me I am HIV positive." At that point I was weeping. Jasmine came over and held me tight as she cried with me. "Ashlyn I'm always going to be here for you." Jasmine comfort me.

🌜later that night 🌛

Jasmine pov

I'm so happy tonight I didn't have to work. I finished decorating the place and ordered me some pizza. Ashlynn left earlier. I really hope she knows that I am really here for her. Hakeem stayed to help me out, but he had to dj at Lust tonight so it's just me now. I didn't bother to tell Hakeem what's wrong with Ashlynn because it's not my story to tell. When she feels it's right to tell Hakeem then that's when he will hear it. I sat on my cream vintage couch as I watched Basketball wives. I was interrupted by a phone call from Jay'D.

"Hello?" I answered the phone

"Jasmine I need you right now!"

I sighed.

"Jay'D , listen I told you I was done, I ain't trying to be in a relationship right now"

It was quiet for a moment.

"Jasmine , I don't love Toya, I love you , I don't want to lose you, I had a one night stand with her... That was it, you mean the world to me and you can't take that from me... Not like this"

I giggled.

"Jay , don't you realize , how the hell the could you be cheating on me when you married to her, I'm the side chick in all this, you can't have a one night stand with your wife, i swear you need to act your age and be a man.. Your wife is pregnant ! Go be with your family ...Good bye Jay'D and have a good life."

I hung up the phone. Hopefully he finally got it in his head that I am done with him. I don't want no parts of James any more. I got a text from Hakeem.

Hakeem😜💦 - hey boo , what you doing

Me: thinking about you

Hakeem😜💦: mm that's means daddy going have to stop by when he gets off

Me: i guess so 💦😘

The door bell rung and it was the pizza man. I paid for the food and shut the door. After I ate I took a shower and went to sleep. Damn my house feel so cozy and good.

I was awaken out my sleep by the doorbell. I frowned up and went to see who it was. I look at the tv and seen it was 4:37 am. I checked out the peep hole and seen it was Hakeem with a duffle bag. I open the door to a huge smirk on his face. "Hakeem what the fuck?!" I laughed. "Shid, I came to stay a couple days, I mean if you didn't mind." He smiled. "Damn I just moved in , can I enjoy my place to my self first?!" I laughed. He sighed and began to walk off with his head down. "Boy come on!" I laughed. He turned around with a huge smile and ran in. I laughed as I closed and locked the door behind him.

While Hakeem took a shower I checked my phone and notice I had 5 missed calls from Jay'D and 4 voice mails. I listened to one.

"Jass please answer your phone ! I need you baby, we can work this out! Answer the phone man ... Damn ! Answer the damn phone!"

"I'm so tired." Hakeem voice made me jump. I quickly locked my phone by pressing the power button and turned over to Hakeem with his shirt off. We laid down and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We both fell asleep. I guess I'll listen to the rest of those voice mails later, but right now , I got all I need.

Comment 👑

Vote

To be continued....