Chapter 10: I Want You

Ashlynn pov

No , no Jesus, how could this be ?
I cried my eyes out as I read my results. I thought I was being more careful. How am I suppose to tell him. What am I suppose to do. This my life on the line now , I can't blame nobody in this world but me. The warm tears streamed down my face and soaked my shirt. I was weeping as my body went numb. I banged my hands on the steering wheel. This can't be right, this can't be true. I don't want live no more. My life is not suppose to be this way.

What have I done wrong? I should have been smarter about my decisions! I trusted him! But how could I be so stupid to trust somebody I just met.

I started my car and sped home. I notice text messages from Mariah and Jasmine. I don't want to talk to nobody anytime soon.

Jasmine pov

Hakeem: hey can we meet up?

Jasmine: yes we need to talk anyway

Hakeem: chili's

Jasmine: see you in 30

Today Jay'D was at work. Even though I was going to see Hakeem tonight anyway at Lust, but it's better we get alone time with out the money being thrown in the air, loud music and girls shaking their ass. I already had my shower so I just did my hygiene and did my makeup and hair. I got dress in my sun dress and sandals. I grabbed my purse and left out.
When I arrived I saw Hakeem sitting on the bench outside the restaurant. I walked up to him. "Hey" Hakeem looked up at me with his hazel eyes. I felt my body tense up and myself getting wet. Hakeem just has that effect that my body weak and wants him badly. I had to honestly play it cool. "Hey ma." He stood up and hugged me. His cologne smell so good as it filled my nose. "They said it's going to be a 15 minute wait." Hakeem told me as we both sat down. "Oh ok" I smile. "So are you working tonight?" He asked me. "Yes, I don't feel like going but I need the money." I told him. "I know that's right, but guess what ?" He smiled. "What ?!" I didn't know what was about to come out of Hakeem's mouth. "Well that song we recorded in the studio the other day , well I sent it off to some people in Atlanta , So hopefully they contact me back." He smiled. "That's great Kemy !" I joked and his face turned red in embarrassment as he chuckle. "I told you and Ashlynn about calling me that." I giggled. The little thing buzz and lit up , indicating our table is ready. We walk in and they sat at the table. Our waiter took our drinks and Orders since we already knew what we wanted. I got a text from Jay'D.

Jay'D : hey baby , what you doing?

I ignored the text. While Hakeem was looking down at his phone I stared as him. I could feel my breast rising. Damn he looked so good. His hair cute fit him perfectly for his face , natural arch eyes brows and strong jaw line that can make panties hit the floor. Hakeem glance up and caught me staring. "Damn jazz" he laughed. I giggled. "How you been though?" He asked me. "Good." I replied. The waiter brought out drinks out. "Nah , like after we had studio sex." He smirked. "I been good, sore but good." I told him. "That's good." He replied smiling. "But that's what I kind of wanted to talk to you about Hakeem." I told him. Hakeem looked up at me with a questionable look. "I'm currently in a relationship with somebody , like I'm living with him, for right now." I came clean. "Do you love him?" He asked. "Huh?" What was Hakeem getting at here. "I said do you love him." He stared into my eyes. "No" I told the truth. Hakeem nodded. "Do you want me?!" He asked me. I didn't know what to say. Like yes my body was screaming for Hakeem but mentally Jay'D was on my mind. The waiter came. "Aye let's get the food to go." Hakeem told him and handed him his debt card. Hakeem stared at me. "Jasmine the other night , don't act like you haven't thought about me since then." He spat but in a seductive way. "I have Hakeem but-" Hakeem cut me off. "Hold that thought." He said. I kept quiet and sat back. We got our food and walked out. Hakeem told me to get in his car. I followed him and got in. Hakeem sped off. We pulled up infront of this lake. "Jasmine I know you want me as much as I want you, and I don't care about that other nigga." He said making me more wet. Hakeem slide his hand under my dress and rub between my legs. "Mm look how wet you are for me." He smirk. At that point I was breathing heavy and my at my max of being horny. Hakeem leaned over as we began tongue kissing. He moved his hand over the side as his fingers played with my wetness. He rubbed on my clit right before intering them in side me. Loud moans escape my mouth as we kissed. Just as I was about to cum he stop. I frowned up and ready to hit his ass. Hakeem laughed. He let his seat all he way back. He was damn near laying down. He unbutton his pants and pulled out his dick that stood straight up and firm. "Come on" told me. I slide off my panties and sat on it.

Hakeem! Right there baby ! Oooooo! Yesss! I want you ! Ahhhhh! Yesss!

I came home and my body was sore. I had work in about 3 hours. I took a shower and laid in the bed. I heard Jay'D coming in the house. I didn't bother getting up. I closed my eyes and my mind kept replaying Hakeem and I.

Comment 🔲

Vote 🔳

Rate ⚪️

Thank you ⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️◽️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️◼️◾️◾️◽️▪️▪️◾️◻️◽️▪️▫️◽️⚫️◻️◾️▪️🔴◽️🔳