Chapter 18: Fix my Life

Jasmine pov

Today Hakeem and I went to visit my mom's and dad's grave. "Eh the cemetery gives me the creeps." I shivered as we walked through the snow. "I'm here baby." Hakeem replied holding my hand. "It should be over here in this area." We walked over and I spotted their tombstone. It was black with their names engraved in it and a picture of then. I knocked down the snow. "Hi mom, hey dad, I miss you guys so much, but I been doing fine, I'm engaged to Hakeem, which is a surprise." I began to laugh through my tears. "And I'm pregnant, with twins! I wish you guys could be here." The tears were hard to fight back. "I would have brung you guys flowers but it's cold out here.. And I didn't want them to die.. But I love yal." I kissed their graves and stepped back with tears. Hakeem held me. "Bae you want to go to the car?" He asked me. I nodded. He handed me the keys.

Hakeem pov

"Bae you want to go to the car?" I asked Jasmine. She nodded. I pulled out the keys and gave it to her. I wanted one on one time with her parents.

"Hey Mr. And Mrs. Klain... Um I just want to tell you guys I miss yal even though I haven't seen you guys in years, but now I am a man, I'm ready to be able to provide for Jasmine and our children. I love her and I promise that I will take great care of her."

I sighed and walked towards the car. Jasmine and I were going to church this morning and I'm not trying to be late.
I got in the car and jasmine was wiping her tears. "You good bae?" I asked her. "Yes." She replied. I kissed her cheek. "Ight let's go."

We pulled up to church and found us some seats. It felt real good to be in church this morning, everything that has happen and things that are happening, we need to be thanking God and asking for his forgiveness.

Jasmine and I was very tuned in into what the preacher was saying. Many things he was saying really hit the nail on the head. I stood up and began clapping. Jasmine joined me.

After church, we spotted my dad, sister and my fathers lil girlfriend. I honestly think he moving too fast because him
And my mom aren't official divorced.

"What's up dad, Veronica (sister), and Ms. Catherine." I greeted them. The entire time I could tell my bae was getting antsy because she's hungry.

"How about we all go to Cracker Barrel?" I asked. "Yes I'm starving!" Veronica whined. "Me too girl." Jasmine joined her. "Ok that's fine, let's all go, yal can trail me." My dad said.
We got in our cars and headed to the restaurant. "The baby's are acting up." Jasmine giggled. "Daddy going feed all 3 of his babies." I replied making her laugh more.

Jasmine pov

When we got to Cracker Barrel, I got annoyed looking at the big church hats. The wait was 20 minutes and I'm ready to eat now! All tried to squeeze inside because of the cold weather. Hakeem stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me as I had a talk with Veronica.

We finally got our table and we gave them our orders. "So what's the next plan for you guys?" Ms. Catharine asked Hakeem and I. I smirked at Hakeem. "Well, we are planing to move to Atlanta."

Veronica: "what?! Well I'm moving too cause I don't want my nieces or nephews or niece and nephew growing up with out me!"

Mr.Richmond: "well hell, I need to see too after my divorce is final."

Hakeem and I laughed. "Well hey at least we got family coming with us." Hakeem said. "When are yal trying to move?" Mrs. Catharine asked.

"More and likey next year in April Hakeem replied. "Wow, that mean you will be 5 months?" She asked again. "Yes ma'm, that will give us time to baby proof the place, get the nursery and all that." I said. "That sounds great!" Veronica said. 

After dinner, Hakeem and I went back to my place and Hakeem called about getting out his lease so he can move in with me. In the mean time I ran me a bubble bath. I got in and slide down.

I closed my eyes and listened to Tamia. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone. I reach over and grabbed my phone off the towel.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi, may I speak ms. Klain?"

"This is her?"

"Um, I'm Detective Armstrong, and I'm calling to tell you the we do have James Woods is now in police custody for charge of kidnapping ,going against the restraining order, and assault.. The only way we can can guarantee that this man stays behind bars if you come testify in court.."

"Umm ok, well I have to talk it over with my fiancé"

"Ok sure thing , well call me back at this number here.

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

I hung up.  I finished up and I got out. I did my hair in a bun and I threw on some sweats and laid on the couch. Hakeem of course has to work at LUST tonight so I stayed in and ordered pizza and took my prenatal pills.

Comment 🌞

VOTE🌜