A Surprise

I do not own KHR.
There's also some OOCs so deal with it.

Previously:

I looked at her and tried to smile. "A-ah? N-no worries.... Chrome.... I'm..... fine....." I stuttered before everything went black. The last thing I heard was Chrome calling me out before I completely pass out.
############################

Chrome's P.O.V
"Bossu!!" I shouted as he fell. My shout had gained the others' attention which they quickly ran towards Boss' side. "J-Jyuudaime!!" the Storm guardian shouted. "Tsuna!!" Said the rain-guy followed by the sun guardian shouting "SAWADA!!" loudly.

Author's P.O.V
Everyone (except the obvious two) ran beside Tsuna who was unconscious. Gokudera tried to wake him up but Tsuna still had his eyes closed. This worried the guardians (even the obvious two though they don't show it) seeing their sky didn't respond.

When Gokudera started to panicked, a gunshot was heard, causing everyone to look at where the gun was shot. At the entrance of the dining room stood a man with curly sideburns and a fedora shadowing his eyes. A green gun was held which quickly turned into a green chameleon.

"No one move," he ordered. The guardians froze and became silent. Gokudera was the first to break the silence. "R-Reborn....." he said weakly. The said man entered the room and walked towards them. He stopped beside the unconscious brunette before picking him up, carrying him bridal-style.

The guardians only stared at Reborn as he walked towards the door. Gokudera was the first to snap out of his trance. "U-um.... R-Reborn-san? Where are you taking Jyuudaime?" he asked. Reborn stopped and looked at Gokudera. He smirked making the guardians shiver.

Reborn's P.O.V
I stopped and smirked at Gokudera. "Where do you think I'm taking him?" I asked back. Before he could answer I walk out of the room, still carrying Dame-Tsuna bridal-style. "Dame-Tsuna, how dare you show your weakness . It seem like I have to train you again," I said, not exprcting any answer. "H-hai.....Reborn...." he mumbled.

I arched one of my eyebrows as he continued mumbling unintelligent words. A Dame will always be a Dame huh? Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped itself around my neck. It took me a second to realize it was my dame-student who did it.

He somehow got closer to my chest and let out a sigh. Ho.....he is getting braver this dame-student of mine. I should remember to punish him later for casually doing something like that. When I reached his room, I kicked the door open, not bothered about the paperworks that will come from the damage.

As I tried to lay him on the bed, he somehow tighten his grip around my neck, not letting go. Now this is annoying. "Oi, Dame-Tsuna," I called out. His eyes opened slowly as he looked at me sleepily. "You better let go or else I--!!" I was cut off by him when he kissed my cheek.

My eyes went wide with shock but I quickly hide it and glared at him. "Oi, Dame-Tsuna, what was that?" I asked angrily. He just smiled sweetly before falling back to sleep. He would've drop to the floor if it wasn't for me holding a tight grip around him.

I clicked my tongue before laying him on his bed. I suddenly felt my instict telling me to touch his forehead. Trusting my instict, i placed a hand on his forehead. I frowned when I felt his forehead burning. He has a fever. A high fever to boot. I whipped out my cellphone and dialled a number.

after a few rings, the person finally answered the damn phone."Hello?" a woman answered. "Ciao, maman. Can you come over to Italy? Tsuna is sick."