My Family

KHR IS NOT MINE.
OCs and OOCs ahead. Deal with it.

Please be warned that Gokudera may use some very colourful words in this chapter.

Previously:
When he arrived at the center, he immediately dropped to his knees. Seeing this, Gokudera quickly rushed towards Tsuna. But before he could reach him, a gunshot was heard and Tsuna's body fell to the ground with a sickening thud. Gokudera's eyes went wide. "JYUUDAIME!!"

############################

Gokudera raced to Tsuna's side, hoping against all hope that Tsuna is still alive. Just as he was about to touch Tsuna, a dynamite was thrown and went off in front of him, forcing him to back away from his spot. He coughed a little as he cursed to the one who threw the dynamite. "Which f**king b****rd threw that f**king s**t?!"

When the smoke cleared, a man in an expensive-looking suit stood beside Tsuna's unmoving body with a smug on his face. (Gokudera:f**king b****rd) (me: now now Haya-chan) Gokudera glared daggers at the man. 'If looks could kill, that piece of s**t would be f**king dead by now,' thought Gokudera.

The said man looked at Gokudera who was on his knees in front of him. His smug grew wider. "Behold! I had killed Vongola Decimo! The very man said to be the strongest, died by my bullet! Hahaha!" The man laughed earning a growl from Gokudera. "You f**king ba***rd! I'll f**king kill you!" Gokudera said as he launched himself at the man with eyes glazed with anger.

"Wait, Hayato!" Yamamoto shouted but was unheard by Gokudera. Just as Gokudera's fist was about to hit the man, he disappeared and reappeared behind Gokudera. "Bad move," he said before grabbing hold of Gokudera's neck, choking him in the process. "Gah!"

The man only laughed. "Hahaha! How foolish! I had received a power that boosted my flames! With this, none can catch up with my speed!" The man laughed again and tighten his hold around Gokudera's neck. "Ngh, f-f**k you, b-b****rd," Gokudera gasped as he tried to pry open the man's hold.

The man only laughed before he suddenly moved away, dragging Gokudera along. At the spot where the man previously stood, a sword and the man wielding it took the spot. Yamamoto looked up at the man. His eyes became hard and cold. "Release him." Yamamoto said seriously. Gokudera would have shivered when he heard Yamamoto's serious voice if not for the position he was in.

The man only smirked. "Or what?" He taunted as he tighten again his hold. "Gah! Ngh!" Gokudera gasped in pain as he slowly lose air. Yamamoto lowered his head making his bangs shadow his eyes. He pointed the sword at the man. "Let. Him. Go." The swordsman said again. This time, a murderous aura surrounded him. The man only laughed again, not bothered by the murderous aura that surrounded the ravenet. "I would listen to him if I were you," a voice said suddenly, causing the man to be distracted.

Yamamoto saw his chance and seized it. He quickly dashed towards the man and brought down his sword, intending to cut the man's hand off. Finally noticing it, the man quickly released Gokudera as he jumped back. Yamamoto quickly grabbed hold of Gokudera and brought him back to the group. "Gah! *cough* *cough*" Gokudera coughed as he greedily took some air. Yamamoto patted the silveret's back, concern filled his eyes.

"Are you alright, Hayato?" He asked with worry. "I'm *gasp* fine....*gasp* A-anyway, that voice *gasp* it's J-jyuudaime's, r-right?" Gokudera gasped. Then, Yamamoto finally remembered the voice he heard. He looked at Tsuna who is still laying on the ground.

Yamamoto also saw that the man was looking around with confusion. "Who are you?!" The man shouted. The sound of someone chuckling could be heard. "I thought I'd wait until you blabbed about your plans. But it seems that you are ready to die, seeing as how you nearly killed one of my guardians." With that said, Tsuna's body began to move and slowly, Tsuna stood up with a sweet and scary smile on his face that sent shivers down everyone's spine. Even Reborn.

"The punishment for that is.....DEATH." And Tsuna appeared in front of the man in the blink of an eye. He quickly grabbed hold of the man's neck and held him high until the man's feet no longer touched the ground. The man began to panicked as he gasped for air, his eyes went wide with fear and shock. "Fortunately for you, I do not like killing very much and thus I shall let you keep your life," Tsuna said making the man feel relieved.

"But, you will be spending the night and probably, the rest of your life in vendicare," Tsuna said and the man's eyes went wide with horror as Tsuna threw him to the ground, knocking him out. Tsuna only stared emptily at the man before turning around. His eyes landed on Gokudera who is still on the ground, this time, in shock. He walked towards them and kneeled in front of Gokudera. "Hayato-kun, I'm sorry I didn't help you just now," Tsuna said.

Hearing this, Gokudera immediately snapped out of his shock and without saying anything, he hugged Tsuna tightly. Taken aback, Tsuna only stayed still until he felt something wet on his shoulders. He relaxed and patted Gokudera's back in an effort to try and calm his storm down. "Hey, it's ok. I'm fine," Tsuna said. The others only watched until Yamamoto decided to join in.

"Don't ever do that again, Tsuna! What were you thinking!" Yamamoto yelled at him. "Haha, gomen," Tsuna apologized. "Sawada! You can't do that again!" Ryohei shouted without saying extreme to show how serious he is. Tsuna only nodded. "Bossu, you shouldn't do that," Chrome said softly. Tsuna gave a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Chrome-chan."

"Baka-Tsuna! Don't leave Lambo-sama alone!" Lambo shouted childishly as he hugged Tsuna too. Tsuna patted his head. "I won't, Lambo," Tsuna replied. "Hnn, Omnivore. I'll bite you to death if you die that easily," Hibari said. Tsuna could only sweatdropped when he heard his cloud's words. 'Won't that be meaningless since I had died already?' Tsuna thought. "Kufufu, vongola. Don't you dare die before I possess you," Mukuro said which caused Tsuna to sweatdropped again.

"Dame-Tsuna," Tsuna flinched when he heard that voice. He looked up and met with a pair of onyx eyes. "R-Reborn...." Tsuna stuttered. "Hmm, it seems you still need some training. To fall for that sort of trick, I'll double your training," Reborn said. Tsuna paled when he heard it. 'HIEEE!! Double the training?!' Tsuna thought. Reborn only smirked. "Better be prepared, Dame-Tsuna," said Reborn.

"Maa maa, it's not gonna be that hard. You can do it, right Tsuna?" Yamamoto said cheerfully. "Of course he can you baseball-freak!" Gokudera snapped back. "Haha, you still have some tears left Haya-chan. You look cute," Yamamoto said causing Gokudera to blush. He quickly wiped away the tears and glared at Yamamoto. "Shut up! And don't call me that!" And so, the one-sided fight began again.

Hibari and Mukuro had disappeared, Lambo and Ryohei began to join into the fight which irritated the silveret more and Chrome only stood beside Tsuna. Tsuna looked at his family fondly. 'This is my family. My big, noisy, destructive and disfunctional family. And I like it that way.'