Worries of The Storm with Relentless Assault

So, starting now, I'll be telling about the guardians' past or worries. Tsuna being too brave and straightforward(as he is drunk) will play his role as the sky who influences them and accepts everything.

O to the M to the G! My head is running with many ideas! Yes!! Come at me and grant thee thy wisdom!! *throwing sparkles everywhere* Major headache! Well continue on!

KHR DOES NOT belong to me.

OOCs ahead. Deal with it.

Previously:
"Dammit!!" he cursed." I failed Jyuudaime again!" he shouted. "I'm not worthy to become Jyuudaime's right-hand man! Shit!" he cursed again. He slowly continued his walk with a gloomy mood. That was when the once raging storm became quiet. What will happen when the always surging storm suddenly ceased its never-ending attack?
############################

The next day, everyone gathered in the dining room(or hall) and the usual chaos started. But something was different. While others were shouting, laughing, throwing, fighting and crying, a certain storm who was always in the core of the chaos sat in silent.

His behaviour however, did not go unnoticed by the other guardians. Chrome was the first to voice out her question. "U-um....a-are you alright, storm guardian?" she asked.

Gokudera's P.O.V
While I was sitting there thinking, that onna suddenly asked me. "U-um...a-are you alright, storm guardian?" she asked. I looked at her. Usually I would get mad if anyone dares to interrupt my thought but now.....I just don't feel like it.

I look at her emptily. "Yeah, I'm fine," I answered before I look at the food on my plate. Great, now I don't have the appetite. "Yo, Haya-chan! You don't look so good," the baseball-freak said. I only look at him before I stood up and walked out of the room and went straight to the garden.

As I wondered around, I spotted a bench not far from where I was standing. Without a second thought, I went straight at it and sat. I let out a loud sigh. As I watch the flowers, my thoughts went back to what happened yesterday. Seeing Jyuudaime crying, I stood there, unsure of what to do.

But that baseball-freak just waltz in and comforted Jyuudaime while I..... I acted like an idiot. Just the thought of it makes me mad at myself. I was the one who was supposed to protect Jyuudaime! It's my duty as his right-hand man and yet...! I failed!

Just thinking about it makes me want to kill myself. What if Jyuudaime doesn't want me anymore? What if he decides that I'm not good enough for him? What if I'm forced to leave Vongola? Where would I go?

All this time, I tried to prove to those bastards that I'm worthy to be in their family. But no one accepted me. I'm just that bastard's mistress' son. I thought that I don't belong anywhere in this world but.....but Jyuudaime was the one who didn't push me away.

Jyuudaime always welcomes me home and gets worried about me, me..... the person said to not deserve anyone's pity. And yet, Jyuudaime....he......he accepted me. I want to help him! I want him to rely on me! But I'm scared, scared that he will push me away. Just like them.

Aargh!! My head's a mess! I can't think straight! Right now, I'm ashamed to see Jyuudaime. Should I run? Should I....? Just when I was thinking of ways to avoid Jyuudaime, a voice I recognize was heard. "H-Hayato?" I quickly snapped my head to where the voice is.

Author's P.O.V
"H-Hayato?" Tsuna called out. Gokudera quickly turned towards Tsuna. His eyes went wide when he saw Tsuna. "J-Jyuudaime.... w-why? H-how?" he stuttered. Tsuna stood there as he fiddled with his fingers. "U-um.... a-are you o-okay?" Tsuna asked shyly.

Gokudera just sat there dumbfounded before he turnedhis head somewhere else. "I-I'm not worthy to be with Jyuudaime," he said slowly. Tsuna was shocked while Gokudera sat there, refusing to budge. 'Jyuudaime will probably leave me. Just like them,' he thought as he gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and clenched his fist, trying to fight back tears that threathen to fall. Then.....

Gokudera's P.O.V
Just when I thought that Jyuudaime had left, I felt someone hug me. My eyes shot open and the first thing that I see was Jyuudaime hugging me. I was stunned.

"W-wha--?" Before I could finish, Jyuudaime cut me off. "Idiot!! You're a big idiot!" Jyuudaime yelled. Before I had the chance to react he continued to yell at me. "Don't ever say you're not worthy to be beside me! No matter what happens, I won't let you leave me!" he shouted. Jyuudaime was never like this. Could it be because of the fever?

"B-but Jyuudaime! I'm a disgrace! I had failed you! If I stay with you with the way I am now, you'll be laughed at! I don't want you--" I retorted, but he snapped back.

"So what!?"

"Huh?!"

"I don't care what they say about me! All I care about is you! If you leave, who will help me with all that paperworks?! Who will help me go to meetings?! Who?!"

"But there are others--"

"NO! I want you! Got that?! YOU! Everything won't be the same if you're not there!"

Jyuudaime stopped. He was breathing heavily from all those shoutings. I was confused, relieved and happy. Jyuudaime said he wants me. Jyuudaime took another breath and looked at me. His eyes were teary.

"Hayato...without you, I feel incomplete. You are my storm, my ally, my friend, my family. I don't have any intention to let my family go. You are the surging storm that release a relentless assault. Without you, the sky will be powerless. So please, don't say you're not worthy to be with me," Jyuudaime said softly.

Ah, how could I forget? No matter how many times I make a mistake, Jyuudaime would always forgive me and smile. He would always hold out his hands to me. How could I forget the reason why I followed him? He was my saviour, my friend, my family, my home.

"J-Jyuudaime...." this time, I let the tears I've been holding back to fall. I sobbed in his hug as I repeatedly called out his name. Jyuudaime only patted my back as he said reassuring words. Finally, I finally found my sky.