Dear Brother

KHR IS NOT MINE!!
OOCs ahead. And OCs. Deal with it.

"Yo" -italian

Previously:
When the doorknob melted away, the door opened by itself. "That was easy." Tsuna hummed. When he got out, he was greeted with a shocking scene. "What the--?!"
############################

Tsuna gaped at the scene in front of him, bodies littered the hallways. He rushed to the nearest body and checked to see if he was alive. Tsuna sighed in relief when he felt a pulse. He stood up and trailed his eyes along the littered bodies. He hummed in amusement.

"I wonder who did this?" Tsuna said to himself. He followed where the bodies were. "It's almost like a path. Only it was made with human bodies." Tsuna hummed to himself. Tsuna followed the 'trail' and soon came to a stop in front of a door. He arched one of his eyebrows and his lips curved into an amused smile.

He grabbed the doorknob and twist it open. He entered the room and was greeted by someone. "It seems you finally decided to join me, Vongola Decimo."

Tsuna's smile went wider when he heard that voice. "Never expected to see you here. But this is you we're talking about. So of course you would appear when I least expect you to." Tsuna said with a cheerful tone.

"Haha! As cheerful as ever! Now, would you mind joining me in having some coffee? I found some good beans."

"Why not. Add a lot of sugar in it too." Tsuna said as he let go of the doorknob. The door slowly start to close.

"It seems you still have that crazy sweet tooth. I swear it will give you trouble one day." The voice chuckled.

Tsuna laughed a little. "Don't expect me to give it up now, my dear brother."

"And who said I want you to? Easier for me to get rid of all those sweet things the girls gave."

"Ah, it seems your little problem still hasn't been fixed. Why don't you just decline it?"

"You know how horrifying they can be. Even if I'm strong, I'd rather be in one piece, thank you very much."

A laugh erupted between them as the door closed fully, blocking the noise that came from the room to reach the outside.