A Fall Worth Falling For

Hope you like it!! And sorry about last chapter. I'm not good in explaining situations. Truth is, it's the first time I tried writing like that. Enough of this blabber. Please continue on!

I DO NOT OWN KHR.
OOCs AHEAD. DEAL WITH IT.

Previously:
I only stared at him before sliding down to the ground. I cupped my cheeks as I felt them heating up. "What the f***k just happened?"

################################
Yamamoto's P.O.V
We were walking along the corridor when I asked Hayato some questions. He snapped at me, as usual, before walking off quickly. Usually, I'd just shrugged it off. But not this time.

I forcefully pulled his shoulder and slammed him into the wall. I put both of my arms beside his head, trapping him under me. "What the f***k!! That hurts you--" he suddenly stopped mid-sentence. "Seriously, when will Tsuna be normal again?" I asked in a serious tone. He didn't answer me. Instead, he looked away from me and his face paled suddenly.

"Hayato," I called out. He winced before answering. "I-I don't know," he stuttered, which was weird. He never stuttered unless when he's around Bianchi or Tsuna. He didn't even get mad at me when I said his first name and he even winced.

Forgetting the reason why I was asking in the first place, I brought my face close to his, I was practically breathing down his neck. Which seems to make him shiver. I smirked internally. "Isn't there a way...?" I asked. We were so close. So close, that I would have kissed him if I leaned forward a bit.

Hayato shivered before looking at me, only to look at the other way again. "R-Reborn-san said that he found a way. So go ask him, bastard! N-now back off!" he looked at me as he snapped. Or TRIED to. He was just too cute when he tried to act tough. He was even beginning to blush too. Cute!

I stared at him silently. Hayato began to shift around. He even tried to avoid my gaze again. But when we locked eyes, he just blushed harder before looking away. I finally backed off when he looked as if he was about to faint. I grinned at him. "All right. I'll ask him later. Let's go wake Tsuna up now," I said as I walked away first. When I walked away, I can't help but smirk when I remembered how flustered and cute Hayato was just now.

***************

We finally arrived at Tsuna's room. Hayato was behind me. I knocked at the door. "Tsuna? Are you up? It's me, Takeshi," I said. No answer. I tried again. "Tsuna? Are you in there?" I asked. Still no answer. This is worrying me. I looked back at Hayato and it seems like he had the same idea as I have. I nodded at him which he nodded back.

We readied our weapons before bursting into Tsuna's room. "Tsuna!!" "Jyuudaime!!" we shouted. Wel looked around, trying to find Tsuna when we finally saw the windows. They were open. Both of us rushed to the window and looked out. Then we saw it. Tsuna was on the ground in some bushes. His eyes were closed.

Without a second thought, Hayato jumped out of the window. "Hayato!!" I shouted before jumping out of the window. Both of us landed safely on the ground. Hayato quickly ran towards Tsuna. "Jyuudaime!! Wake up! Please, wake up!" Hayato said as he cradled Tsuna. Then, Tsuna began to move.

"Mmm.... Hayato...?" Tsuna asked as he opened his eyes. "What are you doing here? Wait. Where am I? This isn't my room," Tsuna asked as he looked around in confusion. "Jyuudaime! Are you alright? Are you hurt? What happened? I'm sorry I--" "Woah, woah, slow down Hayato. One at a time," Tsuna cuts in.

Hayato stopped. He breathed in slowly before letting it go. "Haha! Tsuna, what happened? We found you here sleeping when we came to get you," I said. Hayato glared at me. "I was? Hmm.... oh wait. I remeber now," Tsuna said making Hayato look at him. "What happened?" He demanded.

"Well..... I was resting near the window and I was sleepy, so I was about to go to bed when suddenly, a squirrel came by. I played with him a little but the squirrel suddenly fell. I wanted to save him so I jumped. I landed on these bushes and the squirrel was safe. I wanted to go back to the mansion but I was too sleepy. Plus, the bushes were comfortable enough that I found myself closing my eyes. The next thing I knew, you guys were here and here we are now." Tsuna finished his story.

Hayato only gaped at him while I laughed. "Haha! That was iteresting Tsuna! Anyway, let's grab some breakfast," I suggested. "Sure!" Tsuna chirped happily. Hayato just grumbled. As he tried to stand up, one of the branches caught his sleeves causing him to stumble. "Wha-?"

Gokudera's P.O.V
"Sure!" Jyuudaime agreed. Tch. I was the one who was supposed to suggest that. As I tried to stand up, my sleeves got caught in one of the braches causing me to stumble forward. "Wha-?"

Then I realized that I was about to hit the ground. Damn, I can't change my momentum! I closed my eyes, preparing for that painful feeling to come. But what I felt was different. Instead of the hard ground that was expected to be, I felt something warm behind my back. Not only that, something strong had wrapped around me.

"Woah! Haha! Luckily I caught you," someone said. I quickly snapped my eyes opened when I realized who's voice it was. I looked behind me and there I saw the baseball-freak grinning like and idiot. I blushed. Hard.

Yamamoto's P.O.V
As he fell, I quickly went towards him and caught him. I wrapped my arm around him tightly so that he won't fall again. "Woah! Haha! Luckily I caught you!" I said. Hayato turned his head around to look at me. Then, his face went red. Cute. "I-idiot! I can save myself! T-this fall is nothing!" he said (more like stuttered).

I grinned. I went closer to him. My mouth was inches away from his ear. "Oh yeah? Then I guess I should've made you fall for me instead. Then, I would have a reason to save you," I whispered. When I pulled back, I can see his ears turning red. I let him go and walked towards Tsuna who had walked away first. This is fun.

Gokudera's P.O.V
"Oh yeah? Then I guess I should've made you fall for me instead. Then, I would have a reason to save you," he whispered in my ears causing me to feel some tingling sensation down my spine. When he let go of me, I felt myself almost crashing down to the ground.

My heart was beating against my chest so hard, I could almost hear it. I just looked at that baseball-freak as he chattered with Jyuudaime. Damn him! What the heck does he mean by that?! I gripped my shirt as I bite my lower lips. I hate to admit it, but that fall I just took might be a fall worth falling for. And this irritates me!

"Hayato! Hurry up!" Jyuudaime called out. "Y-yes!" I answered as I ran towards him. When I caught up, I sent a glare at that baseball-freak. He inly smiled at me as he looked at me with the same piercing eyes he had earlier, causing me to tremble a bit.

He went near me just as Jyuudaime went ahead of us. "I hope I could see that cute expression you had before again," he whispered. I instantly went red. "Why you-!!" He laughed as he ran towards Jyuudaime. "I'm looking forward to it!" he shouted. "Go to hell!!" I shouted back.

Yamamoto's P.O.V
"Go to hell!!" Hayato shouted at me. I only laughed. "Hmm? Why does Hayato look mad?" Tsuna asked. I hung my arm around his neck. "Don't mind, don't mind. Now let's go get breakfast!" I said as I fist pumped into the air. "Yeah!" Tsuna replied. "Bastard! Get away from Jyuudaime!" Hayato shouted. I only laughed. This will be fun.