Travelling to The Past

A chapter about Tsuna travelling to the past and getting kidnapped. Thanks to otakugirl_825 for the idea. Enjoy~

KHR IS NOT MINE!!
OOCs ahead. Deal with it.

"Yo" - italian

Previously:
Tsuna's smile widen. "I'm glad you enjoyed it! Everyone! Why don't we have dinner now?" Tsuna suggested. Everyone agreed and so they walked back to the mansion. Leaving the Svariate Famiglia behind.

"Oi, what about us dammit!!" Kalor shouted only to be ignored.

############################

Night had fallen in Italy and a festival was seen going on in the town not far from the Vongola Mansion. Contrary to the festive feelings the people in the town were having, a deathly silence surrounded the mansion. Darkness consumed the mansion. Not a soul was seen prowling inside the mansion. It's like as if everyone was holding their breath waiting for something to happen.

Then, one of the many doors opened and a shadow was seen slinking out of the door into the corridor. The shadow walked slowly and silently along the corridors until it stopped in front of a big double door. The shadow peered through the slight crack it found. Behind the door, a group of people gathered around a table. It looks like they were discussing about something.

The shadow tried to eavesdropped but all it could hear were muffled sounds. Then, he heard the word "festival" in one of the muffled sounds it heard. It's eyes shone in excitement. Unable to contain it's excitement, it pushed the door and burst into the room, startling some of the occupants. "Are we going to a festival?!!!" it said.

The light that came from the room revealed a brunet male with a wide smile and a pair of eyes sparkling in excitement. "Haha! Yo, Tsuna! Weren't you sleeping?" Takeshi, one of the occupants asked. "My head was hurting so I was about to go to the kitchen but I heard something so I followed it and here I am." Tsuna answered. When everyone heard this, almost all of them thought of the same thing, "damn his hyper intuition".

"What are you guys doing anyway?" Tsuna asked as he tilted his head to the side a bit making him look adorable. The girls squealed in delight saying "cute!" while some of the males had blood dripping down their nose not to mention a silver-haired male fainted while saying "c-cute". Reborn tilted his fedora until it shadowed his eyes. "None of your business," said Reborn as an answer to Tsuna's questions since almost none was able to give answers due to Tsuna's "attack".

Tsuna pouted when he heard Reborn but when Tsuna pouted, the others who were affected by Tsuna's first "attack" had taken the second "hit" from Tsuna's second "attack". Even the one who fainted and recovered fainted again.

Lambo who was sitting not far from Reborn only sighed. "Yare, yare. I'll take Tsuna out of here so we could continue this meeting without him knowing." Lambo whispered to Reborn as he got up from his chair and walked towards Tsuna. But fate had other plans. While Lambo walked towards Tsuna, he suddenly tripped for no reasons whatsoever and the 10-years bazooka appeared and fell on top of Tsuna and went off.

The others only stared at the place Tsuna used to stand until Lambo broke the silence. "It-it wasn't my fault."
############################
Somewhere within the Vongola Forest, 400 years ago, a puff of pink smoke appeared out of nowhere. After the smoke cleared, a brunet could be seen coughing as he waved his hands, trying to clear out the smoke that surrounded him.

When he stopped coughing, he opened his eyes which he shut close earlier and looked around. "Where am I?" he thought. Then, a rustle could be heard making the brunet jumped in fright. A man who looked the same as Tsuna except for his hair being blonde rather than brown and his eyes being blue rather than hazel-brown appeared from onr of the bushes. "Who are you?" asked the man in italian. Tsuna kept quiet.

"How were you able to pass through Alaude's security and enter here?" the blonde man asked again.

"I-I don't.....know. When I opened my eyes, I was here instead of being in my home." This time, Tsuna answered.

"Where is your home?"

Tsuna blinked. "Somehow, my intuition is telling me that I better not tell him I'm the Vongola boss." Tsuna thought. "My home is in Italy. I don't know where though, since I recently arrived here," he answered.

The blonde man only stared at Tsuna. "He isn't completely lying," he thought. "Is that so.... your accent is....unique. Almost the same as my friend, Asari. I take it you aren't originally from here?"

Tsuna nodded. "I'm from Japan. I came here due to some....things," Tsuna answered.

"Again, he isn't telling the whole truth," thought the blonde man.
"I see.... tell me, are you an enemy to the Vongola? Or an ally?"

"I'm an ally," Tsuna immediately answered without hesitating.

The blonde man seems satisfied with Tsuna's answer. He held out his hand and Tsuna took it without question. The blonde man helped Tsuna stand up. "If you aren't an enemy then, be my guest for a couple of days. I am Giotto by the way. Giotto di Vongola. And you are?"

"Tsunayoshi but you can call me Tsuna." Tsuna answered with a smile.