Omake: How It All Started

A chapter about how Tsuna decided to act. Enjoy!!

KHR IS NOT MINE.
############################

Tsuna's P.O.V
I groaned as I tried to open my eyes. 'What happened? And why does my head feel heavy? Did I drink?' I thought. Then, my phone rang. I groggily reached for it. Without looking at the name of the caller, I answered it. "Hello?"

"Good evening, Decimo. Why are you sounding like you're having a hangover?" The caller asked. "I have no idea how-" I stopped mid-sentence when I touched my forehead. 'F***k' I cursed. "Decimo?"

"Ah, don't worry. It seems like I had that fever again. And stop calling me that. You know I don't like being called that." I said as I ran my fingers through the hair. The caller chuckled.

"I bet Reborn-san called Nana-san," he said. "Guess so. Anyway, why are you calling?" I asked.

The caller heaved a heavy sigh causing me to raise an eyebrow. "I have intel that said a Famiglia is planning to kill you. And it seems they have acquired something suspicious to assist in their plan to assasinate you." He said.

"Oh? And why tell me? Why won't you tell the CEDEF? They're the ones who usually handle this kind of thing, Nero." I said as I laid back against the bed. Nero only sighed.

"The thing is, I have no evidence and I think telling you is better than giving it to CEDEF to handle this s**t." Nero said. I chuckled when I heard him cussed. "Fine. But what do you expect me to do?" I asked.

I can feel him shrugging. "Dunno. I got no plans. My plan was to tell you, that's all." He replied. I facepalmed when I heard it. "You called me and expect me to come up a plan?" I asked back. I swear he's smirking.

But then, I suddenly had and idea. "Hey, Nero. I have an idea. Why don't we take the chance that we have?" I said as I grinned mischieviously. Nero, who seemed to get what I'm planning, chuckled. "I like your idea, Decimo." He said before ending the call. I laid back to my bed and tried to sleep.

But before I could fall asleep, the bedroom door was opened and some people had gathered around me. I quickly recognize them as my guardians and and Reborn. 'Hmm... it seems like I have to start it earlier than expected. Oh well, let the games begin.' I smirked internally. I swear Reborn had rubbed off his personality to me.

The people around me started to talk. After awhile, I got bored of the talk and initiated my plan. I slowly sat up and hiccuped. Yes, I'm acting drunk. Yes, I know this is stupid. No, I'm not regretting the decision I made to tease my guardians. And hell yeah I'm doing this to escape PAPERWORKS! HELL YEAH!

I looked at them and acted drunk. Hayato quickly went to my side and start fussing over me. An idea popped into my head and I quickly did it. I kissed his cheek making him froze before he fainted. I giggled like a girl to make my act more real.

'This is going to be fun,' I thought mischieviously.